• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination reached by THC!

DeletedUser2677

Yeah this is a special server where special secret rules are put into place and executed. Has been from the start. Cap can do whatever he wants. That's the only precedent. Let him clean up this absolute dumpster fire he started on his first go. Then everyone can being to forget about this. Stop complaining about it.

DeletedUser2779

The amount of salt you have over this world is incredible. Give CaptC a break geez. Ya'll won the world.....against surprising odds from what i hear too. Leave it at that. Stop being children and dragging this thing out here in the forums anylonger than it needs to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2677

Not me I didnt win this world. You sound just like cap though. But he wouldnt be so un specific about what we should do and how to Express it. It's like arguing with a lawyer who has spats of childish ignorance. Now, he usually deletes my posts if he feels they antagonize him in anyway so these will probably disappear, but thanks for being a hero though not enough of those.

DeletedUser2702

I try to be pretty hands off here, El Salesman. If you posted and it got hidden, there was reason.

I will mention, for the last time, that the forums are NOT an appropriate place to hash out the details of why or when posts were hidden, or conversations about in-game sanctions. Send me a pm or a ticket, otherwise please hold your peace.