• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

domination updates

cokky

Berserker
currently wolf pack is 32.7% and climbing daily. i will post here weekly so people can see the chronological progression

cokky

Berserker
Sunday update time we are 35.9% and growing... not a great week by my measure but still progress.

cokky

Berserker
44.7% today good progress but the barb munching for the enemy has accelerated. Still hope to pass 50 by next week however.

DeletedUser2848

Your only progress is cuz u had the void join yall. Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2604

Kok is officially dead tribe within a matter of week, with most of their players getting rimmed and being salty about it. Did I mention only a few of pac working on taking their villages?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2848

Hahahah nope. I def ain't forget. And dont get all cocky axes. U needed help from the bigger tribe. It's all good. I'll still be here talking shit. ;D

DeletedUser2848

A week ? Yall was attacking us for a month. Pass the weed cuz u high bro. Hahaha

DeletedUser2848

5 people from wolf pac and a whole ass other tribe. Hahaha.

DeletedUser2848

Axes. U high as shit. Acting like u did something but get beat up in this battle. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. Passs that devils cabbage. U fucking friedddddd

DeletedUser2848

I'm glad u putting that much thought in my family. And don't knock it bro. Fuck the cheetos. They fuck the keyboard up. Combos all day son ....... and now that we've been smacked around u wanna come in and fight? Geez. Thought u were better then that. Hahaah