• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Dreg

DeletedUser1547

If you see this dreg I am coming back to play again in 20. Was hoping you might wanna make another run at it for old times sake lol

DeletedUser1980

From what i heard he'll be playing with Granted either this or next world

DeletedUser1253

Hey team! Long time no see. I was deployed the Hurricane Matthew wrecked the house and had to rebuild so been down on the luck. I'll get with Granted and see what his plans are. We never join a world at the beginning though, we join 2-4 weeks later after we see how the battlefield lays out.

DeletedUser1980

but both said they were gonna be back by Feb. Considering they play join world 5-7 weeks late. There's still chance of them joining S

DeletedUser1980

Hey team! Long time no see. I was deployed the Hurricane Matthew wrecked the house and had to rebuild so been down on the luck. I'll get with Granted and see what his plans are. We never join a world at the beginning though, we join 2-4 weeks later after we see how the battlefield lays out.
Granted would probably say T world with Pluto :)

DeletedUser1726

Dreg....
Miss you my friend :) We are looking at bringing Mafia back in the next world U so I look forward to you and Granted joining us again.

DeletedUser1980

Granted promised he'd be with us....I'll assume dreg will follow :)

DeletedUser1785

Dreg....
Miss you my friend :) We are looking at bringing Mafia back in the next world U so I look forward to you and Granted joining us again.
Pluto, is bringing back a winning tribe with the same name a good idea? I heard IMP had a problem with that.

cokky

Berserker
Should have room for dreg granted yeli if you wanted to come as a team at some point. Unless you want MRT ville again.

DeletedUser1980

Pluto, is bringing back a winning tribe with the same name a good idea? I heard IMP had a problem with that.
The problem with them was they had spineless players just like you when things went south u left and join the top tribe which is us. Then when the 2nd and 3rd tribe merged into no.1 tribe, you left us and joined them :)

DeletedUser1785

The problem with them was they had spineless players just like you when things went south u left and join the top tribe which is us. Then when the 2nd and 3rd tribe merged into no.1 tribe, you left us and joined them :)
Actually, no. I left IMP because I was working with Ninja Leon and Thunderhawk. I left YOUR tribe on my own. I had no plans on leaving. I refuse to work with people like that. It's disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1980

Should have room for dreg granted yeli if you wanted to come as a team at some point. Unless you want MRT ville again.
If given chance I would love to play with you unfortunately a group of friend said they were headed to U......so U it is along with granted and dreg :)

DeletedUser825

Not that I remember that time well, but what could he do? Your sitting on one side of a screen and he is sitting on another. It's not that we didn't do anything, rather I was unsure what to do. That was the best possible decision I could come without the availability of seeing your inbox. So sorry if we screwed up on how to handle the situation.

DeletedUser1785

Not that I remember that time well, but what could he do? Your sitting on one side of a screen and he is sitting on another. It's not that we didn't do anything, rather I was unsure what to do. That was the best possible decision I could come without the availability of seeing your inbox. So sorry if we screwed up on how to handle the situation.
Well it would have been nice if you guys had contacted me in regards to the conversation you had with him. The main reason I was so angry with him was because, like I said on kakao, was that I had friends that were r****. I don't find r*** jokes funny. And I gave him my number way before that incident so I could help him with his villages. Like I said earlier I had no plans on leaving oNa. I loved that tribe.

DeletedUser1785

I also apologize to the forum mods in advance because I know you already edited what I said earlier in regards to that word.

DeletedUser465

Just take it to PMs next time that topic comes up is all. I agree'd with you if it helps any, just can't let the discussion head in that direction.

DeletedUser1726

We are not bringing 400 players over so please don't compare us to IMP. We are a family, a tribe proud of its close knit members so yes, we are joining another world together as a family. We are joining to play together again as the last world we were together in was a blast and we enjoyed winning it together. Stop trolling the forum trying to start problems where they do not exist. We love the name and we love each other so why not return together to another world proud to be using our tribe name Mafia again. We are looking forward to another fun world :)