• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Dreg

DeletedUser1785

Trolling you say? because you can't own up to your mistake? please don't make me laugh. I'm just calling you out for your wrong doing. At least I didn't try to cause drama in the tribe after I left. You were the one that created a tribe wide email to brag about how I left without telling them the real reason.

And my question about IMP had nothing to do with trolling. I was asking a legit question. Of course if you want me to troll I can. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1726

Mk...get a life and move on please. You did not belong in Mafia, period. You could have tried to create drama after you left but no one cared that you left, in fact, everyone was relieved to not see you monopolizing chats with your negativity. You can continue to troll us but no one here cares so maybe if you truly love the game like we do, its time to move on, find a tribe for yourself and get back to playing the game

DeletedUser1785

All I have to say in regards to this, Pluto, is grow up. I never "monopolized" chats with negativity. You're full of it and honestly I'm glad I left. But by all means, keep avoiding the situation to make it look like you are the good guy. I know what you're like and I feel sorry for you.

I've said what needed to be said and I'm done with this conversation. You can keep blaming me for a problem you neglected. I don't really care.

DeletedUser1726

coldog....that is awesome...you find a way to comment on every thread don't you...lol
well done :)

DeletedUser1179

This type of conversation has no place on the forum at all, especially since it is dealing with personal issues that should not be discussed here. Please do not continue with this conversation or this thread will be closed. Thank you.

DeletedUser1253

Should have room for dreg granted yeli if you wanted to come as a team at some point. Unless you want MRT ville again.

Hey Cokky, think we're passing on this world and looking for some later worlds. I'm in the middle of switching jobs so time does not permit right now. Def look forweard to gaming with you in the future.

To everyone else- Stop hijacking a thread that has my name in it ;)

Kiki- can lock this one, I don't think it's got any use left in it.

DeletedUser

Hey Cokky, think we're passing on this world and looking for some later worlds. I'm in the middle of switching jobs so time does not permit right now. Def look forweard to gaming with you in the future.

But we cant hijack it if its locked!

So how about this weather!

DeletedUser773

We also had a tornado, but it was the day before, the day before yesterday.

DeletedUser465

Well, i'd locked it but, he asked KIKI to do it not me...so...i'll leave it up. Jerk...

DeletedUser1253

Dear lord they made you a mod too? What is TW2 recruiting everyone who at one point has tried to kill me as mods? haha

DeletedUser465

I was a mod last we met, and apparently we are destined to meet on the battlefield once again dreg. Just not next world cuz, 1 at a time for me these days. lol

DeletedUser1253

I jumped in on U with my Mafia friends fyi. This will prob be my last world with tw2, my gaming time has taken some big hits. The whole having kids things!

DeletedUser773

I jumped in on U with my Mafia friends fyi. This will prob be my last world with tw2, my gaming time has taken some big hits. The whole having kids things!
Passing on the torch, to whom shall carry on the flame? See you next time :) take care of business.