• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Drogonaughts (DRO)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1011
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser238

you can't do it because you lose access to my account the moment I leave.. duh.

DeletedUser956

Honestly, I am a 30k player on this world, but I wouldn't join a tribe unless I was sure I would be getting something out of it.
So tell me, what would you bring to the table for me if I inquired to join your group?
How about, support in the area, I am about as far SE as you can go, would it even be worth my time to join you?

DeletedUser956

I messaged on the other one, but I want to know what you can do for me, before I even attempt to join a different tribe.

DeletedUser238

I messaged on the other one, but I want to know what you can do for me, before I even attempt to join a different tribe.

I can give you one good reason not too plus a few extra for good measure.

map_www_us8_c1fe77842fa361bd5cef475eeb090623_14431804144966.png

this map shows you the layout of the tribe which is extremely spread out and extremely vulnerable. That's reason one. so basically if you needed help you wouldn't get it in a timely manner.

Reason two is the leader is a complete idiot who cry's for attention of the bigger tribes, makes fake forum accounts to impersonate people and tarnish their name and the list goes on. you'd be better off playing by yourself rather than joining that clown and his poor excuse for a tribe. You'd be better off nobling them.

DeletedUser956

I figured as much, I just went through the other posts of this person, kind of interesting that you messaged me before the person I was talking to in the thread, I suppose that is reason enough for me.

I am online far too regularly to play around with someone who doesn't message back to inquiries.

DeletedUser238

I figured as much, I just went through the other posts of this person, kind of interesting that you messaged me before the person I was talking to in the thread, I suppose that is reason enough for me.

I am online far too regularly to play around with someone who doesn't message back to inquiries.

feel free to continue to post on the forums and you're welcome with helping in your choice.

DeletedUser238

Dro offers the average player WAR and nothing more.

they could do that by themselves if you offer nothing more. your tribe sounds uncoordinated and hardly like a tribe at all. wanna know why WAT is so successful? we provide an environment for everyone in it to grow with like minded individuals and we help each other whenever asked. its no longer 1 person against the world. its all 57 of us. we are one and we have each others backs. maybe you should reconsider your game plan.

DeletedUser1011

my plan is simple just hit first diplo later lol and now i got a lot huge players doing the same thing. and yes were a pvp tribe. and were now ranked 11 lol and im not even trying lol

DeletedUser

and please don.t ask me what pvp is or i will cry.seems no one on this game has any clue what pvp is.

Dear sir, what is pvp? I and apparently many others have never heard of this foreign term. Is it a new concept? Some intricate new age game lingo? Please sir, let us know the meaning. And please do not cry. We do not have enough boats in the game yet to ferry everybody in the ocean of tears the would ensue.

DeletedUser645

This thread has gotten very off topic and has not made an attempt to get back on track. This is for tribe recruitment. I will be closing this thread. If you wish to have it opened again, feel free to petition me in a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.