• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Drop-down menu position

DeletedUser

I've about as much knowledge regarding developing a game as I do astrophysics, which is to say virtually none.

Just wondering how hard it would be to move the drop-down menu of villages to the right a bit (just to the left of the wood icon).

It would allow us to use the drop-down menu in conjunction with the other screens that are fixed to the left without having them covered. (Would allow easier tasking, and I know that was the original intent)

If you fail to see the issue try going through your towns and seeing if you have the 2nd and 3rd spy recruited without closing the drop-down. Sometimes I want only certain spies built for resource conservation purposes. I have to constantly re-open the drop down to continue to check all my towns. Just an example..

P.S. I love the drop-down menu, it was a great improvement. Just such an inopportune placement.

DeletedUser1260

There does seem to be alot of tasks orientated on the left side of the screen, it would make the task boxes more usuable if we could move the boxes where we needed them. Much like using mulitple screens. I don't know if this is possible. I am not a game developer. It would be nice to be able to see different tasks like mail and reports on different places in the screen.

DeletedUser

i think it ends to have a small max size, like my last few cities are visible on it