• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ease of Use

DeletedUser116

I would like to see a few things addressed:

1) New tab functionality when selecting pretty much everything mainly player info button on the map so I don't have to keep 2 windows open all the time.

2) In the tribe diplomacy tab you cannot click and view the tribe info.

3) Tribe forum needs more than just threads perhaps add sub-forums like the original game.

4) View troops that belong to a village through the barracks instead of having to go to the overviews menu and add everything up.

5) Be able to create custom colors for world map view for tribes and players.

6) Village drop down instead of next and previous arrows for village selection.

7) An actually monthly premium like the original... Buying building slots for every village is ridiculous, etc....

8) Better performance on the map view (I don't understand why I get lag and then sometimes get scrolled 300 spaces away like I flicked the screen).

9) A scout option for farming barbarians (Spys lore friendly but so would troops seeing whats left in a village).

10) Either remove earn crowns or have the company that manages it actually give you the crowns you earned through those "offers".
(Even when you petition to send proof their button to upload screenshots and evidence doesn't even work obviously they don't intend to pay all offers)

Okay so once I got started it was hard to stop. Love the game so far DEVs keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Thank you for the suggestions. There are some really interesting ones. I have all written down and I will pass to the devs.

DeletedUser116

Thank you for the fast response and hard work from everyone.

DeletedUser71

tyranty;n787 said:
I would like to see a few things addressed:

1) New tab functionality when selecting pretty much everything mainly player info button on the map so I don't have to keep 2 windows open all the time.

2) In the tribe diplomacy tab you cannot click and view the tribe info.

3) Tribe forum needs more than just threads perhaps add sub-forums like the original game.

4) View troops that belong to a village through the barracks instead of having to go to the overviews menu and add everything up.

5) Be able to create custom colors for world map view for tribes and players.

6) Village drop down instead of next and previous arrows for village selection.

7) An actually monthly premium like the original... Buying building slots for every village is ridiculous, etc....

8) Better performance on the map view (I don't understand why I get lag and then sometimes get scrolled 300 spaces away like I flicked the screen).

9) A scout option for farming barbarians (Spys lore friendly but so would troops seeing whats left in a village).

10) Either remove earn crowns or have the company that manages it actually give you the crowns you earned through those "offers".
(Even when you petition to send proof their button to upload screenshots and evidence doesn't even work obviously they don't intend to pay all offers)

Okay so once I got started it was hard to stop. Love the game so far DEVs keep up the good work!

HAHAHHA number 8 made me laugh so hard for some reason.. That happens to me all the time I barley move my mouse and then I end up 10 provinces away from mine.

DeletedUser131

#8 seems to happen to be when I make a throwing action with my mouse accidentally. Whenever I lift the button before the courser moves to location... making a throwing action lol

DeletedUser142

A pull down menu for your cities such as the one in Grepolis would greatly help move between towns. Scrolling between towns is cumbersome. A series of hot keys at the top of the screen between the current town and goods for market, tavern. academy and such rather than having to open the city to get to these buildings would be helpful and speed game play.

DeletedUser

I like 1 and 4.
Having tabs like Grepolis would be great. It is very slow having to open a player menu, write things down, then go back to my mail or forum post. If I mess up and close out of my mail without copying what I have written. I lose everything and have to start over.

I would like to see how many troops I have, total, displayed in the barracks. It is very time consuming to have to count everything up all the time.

For the record, I like all the other ideas too, but these really stuck out to me.