Closed Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosHK

Dear Tribal Warriors

A crazy paladin has been spotted in the lands dressed up as some sort of...rabbit? The paladin seems to be hiding eggs and bunnies on random posts on the forums. Please find them and turn them in as we suspect them suspicious. It won't be easy, the crazy paladin is great in hiding things, but for every item you find you'll be rewarded.

From 03/30 to 04/05, three times a day at random times, 3 eggs and 1 bunny will appear in random posts in the forums. A moderator will announce when eggs and bunnies start to appear and when they were all found.

The eggs look like this one:

Prizes:
  • Egg = 50 Crowns
  • Bunny = 100 Crowns
Rules:
  1. After finding an egg or bunny, you should reply the event’s topic with the link to the post containing the egg/bunny (to get the link of the post you should click on the number on the top right corner of the post).
  2. The first user who posts the link with a egg/bunny, claims it.
  3. During the same hunt, a user can find a maximum of one egg and one bunny. If you find a second egg, you should leave it for other users to find it.
  4. Edited posts will be disqualified.
  5. A moderator will announce every time a hunt begins and ends.
  6. A moderator will remove all items once each hunt ends.
  7. Prizes will only be sent after the event is over.
  8. The same game account can only receive the crowns from one forum account.
Good luck and let the hunt begin!

MarcosHK

The first hunt is on!

This first hunt won't have the 30 minutes rule.

MarcosHK

Yes, exactly. Now there are 2 eggs left for other players to find, but you can still find the bunny. :D

MarcosHK

Two eggs remaining for other players. I will give until 9:30PM EDT to find those remaining eggs. If they are not found, I will be removing them so I can still do the other two hunts for today.

Congratulations, earthshaker, for being the first to find the items!

MarcosHK

First hunt is over! Congratulations to earthshaker (1 egg & 1 bunny) and mama26 (1 egg).

I will announce when the next hunt begins. See you then.

MarcosHK

Three more eggs and a bunny are out in the wild. Hurry, get them before it's too late!

Thirty minutes on the clock!

MarcosHK

It appears that the hiding skills of the paladin are amazing. Let's hope for more luck tomorrow.

MarcosHK

Oh, no! The paladin is back! Find the eggs and the bunny, fast!

MarcosHK

And the hunt is over. Congratulations earthshaker and nate1dawgg for finding eggs!

There are two more hunts today, keep checking the forums for a chance to win a lot of crowns.

MarcosHK

I think I saw the paladin lurking around just now. Better start hunting!

MarcosHK

This hunt is over. The paladin is winning, but lose no fate. We can still catch him!

Congratulations, earthshaker. You are our bravest warrior with the most collect eggs.

There is one more hunt today and this time it will have a fixed time, 11PM EDT (about 2h10mins from now).

Status
Not open for further replies.