Closed Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'Completed Competitions' started by MarcosHK, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

2. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

3. Lady Hawk

Lady Hawk Axeman

4. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

That was a successful hunt, congratulations to everyone! There will be two more hunts today, so keep checking the forums.

5. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Time for the second hunt!

6. inichi

inichi Spearman

7. inichi

inichi Spearman

8. Necromonger

Necromonger Guest

9. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Thanks for hunting, guys. This hunt is over, there will be one more today. Be ready.

10. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Last hunt of the event is on! Let's find everything! :D

11. inichi

inichi Spearman

12. inichi

inichi Spearman

13. Necromonger

Necromonger Guest

14. Necromonger

Necromonger Guest

Do that mean find ALL the eggs or Bunny Possible... I mean since right now there is only 2 of us looking everywhere?
    I did check everything to see if you made a mistake and add up a extra bunny :p

15. Broken Wheel

Broken Wheel Spearman

You are not the only ones trying to play this contest some of us just dont have what seems like an inside edge as to the starting time of each contest or the placement of the items. Some of us have to actually click each post, wait for it to load, read through to look and repeat over and over. Others seem to have a majic way to find the top prize within seconds every time a new contest starts. Getting to the point that I wonder why I even bother

16. Necromonger

Necromonger Guest

Hey I was just asking. The only reason I joined the Forum was because I read about the contest other wise I would be another guest reading the forums just looking for information. There are not many posts, now next year I bet it will be a nightmare to find them. :D that is if they decide to do it again.

I wish more people joined the forum.

17. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

No mistakes. :p
    There are three eggs and one bunny one this hunt, this means there is one egg left still. I will wait until someone finds that last egg before closing the event.

18. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Over an hour has passed and no one has found the last egg. So, the last hunt is over.

I want to thank you very much everyone for the participation. I hope you all enjoyed participating as much as I enjoyed hosting it. It was a lot of fun. I will count all the eggs and bunnies found and the winners will receive their rewards very soon.

I would also like to remind that tomorrow is the last day to participate in the egg painting event. There's still time to paint your egg and submit it to the event. http://forum.us.tribalwars2.com/forum/main-category/competitions/2980-easter-event-2015

If you'd like to leave any kind of feedback about this event (if it was good, if you want to see it again in the future, suggestions for improvement, etc.), please feel free to post here or send me a message.

Once again, thank you very much for participating and I see you in the next event.

19. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Again, thank you very much for participating. The crowns were sent to the winners already. Below is the list of winners:
    • inichi - (6 Eggs & 6 Bunnies*)
    • earthshaker - (11 Eggs & 3 Bunnies)
    • Deathcrystal - (3 Eggs & 3 Bunnies)
    • nate1dawgg - (3 Eggs & 2 Bunnies*)
    • mama26 - (4 Eggs)
    • Broken Wheel - (4 Eggs)
    • Georgiadawgs - (3 Eggs)
    • Necromonger - (2 Eggs)
    • Lady Hawk - (1 Egg)
    • Pimarine - (1 Egg)
    * Some of the bunnies were worth more.

Thread Status: