Closed Easter Event 2015

Discussion in 'Completed Competitions' started by Zeltino, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeltino

Zeltino Guest

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

No rest for Easter bunnies - we want your eggs! We are reaching out for all the generals with creative blood in their veins. Get yourself some white eggs and splat some warpaint on them!

We want you to submit a picture of a TW2 themed painted egg that you have painted. Every player can submit one image until Monday, April 6th. Our Hungarian CM is leading this event with a perfect example:

[​IMG]

You think you can do better? Go ahead and earn one of the following rewards:

• 1st prize: 2.500 Crowns
    • 2nd prize: 1.000 Crowns
    • 3rd prize: 500 Crowns
    Winners will be picked by your local Community Management team. The winner of this contest will afterwards be matched against all winners of the other Tribal Wars 2 language versions. We will pick the top 3 entries and put them up for vote on our Facebook page on Thursday, April 9th. The grand winner will get an additional 7.500 Crowns!

But TW2 Team, how do I submit my wonderful egg-work?! Easy! To submit, please send a picture of your masterpiece to our Connoisseur of Easter Eggs, TW2Easter, via a private forum message. This will be considered your entry!

Now put your creative caps on and get brushing!

Sincerely,

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

2. earthshaker

earthshaker Guest

any status on this ? i dont see anything on facebook or here i was hoping to see lots of funny eggs i thought about breaking 11 eggs in the carton and taking a picture of the one survivng egg saying it was a berserker egg that didnt want to be colored

3. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

We will have an announcement about this event very soon. :)

4. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Or it could have just been an entire carton of broken eggs to represent how stable the game is. xP

5. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

May I present, Tokano, Game Mod of the Broken egg Carton... XD

6. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Could be worse, I suppose. I mean, imagine if this was FarmVille... I don't even wanna know the allusions we'd make then. xP

7. earthshaker

earthshaker Guest

from the description i thought the winners would have been announced before the facebook contest is there any update on this?

8. earthshaker

earthshaker Guest

the winner were supposed to be picked before the April 9th Facebook event this is kinda bad how long it takes to post results and award prizes

9. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Sorry for the delay in this, Earthshaker.
    The timing for this event kinda lined up wrong with the staff's personal schedules. I can assure you, as soon as Marcos has the time to get it straightened out, he'll post about it.

10. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Earthshaker is the winner of this event. Since he was the only one to submit a picture, not only he will get the first place prize, but he will also get the 2nd and 3rd, making it a 4.000 crowns total. Congratulations, earthshaker!
    [​IMG]

11. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Woo-hoo! Good job, Earthshaker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.