• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Easy means of reviewing villages

Colonel A

Spearman
I am in two worlds and have over 50 villages in each. Managing these villages takes a few hours and reduces my available time to plan and fight. I have started using the Overviews where I set the predefined filter to Resources and then scroll down three pages of villages looking for developing villages that have an opening in their building queue. Then I jump to that village and add to it's building queue. Then I have to return to the Overviews, set the filter to Resources and continue scrolling down the list of villages looking for the next village with an available building queue. This is a lot of extra keystrokes.

Option one: Build a feature that would allow the building queue to be added to from the Overviews.
Option two: Make it so that if you are Jump to a Village from the Overviews you can return to the Overviews where you jumped from.

I have tried opening the Building queue and then cycling through each village. Typically after a few villages this causes an on-screen error where the building queue disappears requiring a logout and re-login.

Thank you.

DeletedUser583

Did you know about the hot key to cycle through the villages? if not it is shift+right(left) arrows!

DeletedUser394

Hotkey still freeze the the screen when you scoll through villages. Known bug

DeletedUser61

Hotkey still freeze the the screen when you scoll through villages. Known bug
I apologize that you are having that issue however I have tried to reproduce freezing while using the hotkeys and unable to. What browser are you using? I have tried going quickly and scrolling through villages works as it should.