• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Educated (EDU)

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
We are the Educated, a small group of players who communicate in ranks. You will not get a free position in this tribe, you will have to earn it. There is no council, only a selected few people on an advisory position, so I can make quick choices.
Veteran players only and new players alike, we are willing to get you Educated.
If you have any questions let me know, and I will answer them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What do you see as the max number of players in your tribe? Can you tell us more about your history as a leader? Rank, ODA, tribe rank. How many worlds have you played?

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
What do you see as the max number of players in your tribe? Can you tell us more about your history as a leader? Rank, ODA, tribe rank. How many worlds have you played?
Max number at most would be 75, but that is only if my PPM is in the top 3 tribes, if you understand that. My first leadership position was in world 4 in Khan, I was their diplomat. I helped them get out of many wars that would have ended them in the very beginning, and I delayed their death. On world 5 I did not have a leadership position,
World 6 I was TLI's training/backup diplomat. Mama never let me do anything, because she wanted it done herself. I was to replace her in later worlds, but I opened my eyes and saw TLI was not close to the best tribe. Now on world 7 I am working closely with BlockfForce on his advisory council, and as his Offensive coordinator. He has showed me how to run a tribe, also with a nice guide on how to do it. On world 4 were were ranked 1, until TLI took over, on world 6 we were 1, until I left for a very similar tribe as the one I am starting. On world 7 we are 6, as you might see.
I have never played TW1, but I have played TW2 since the beginning of November 2014. I have played Bastille, D world, Eritmitage, Forte De Sagres, and Gyulai Var
Any other questions/something you didn't understand?

DeletedUser851

i would like to join as soon as the world starts tomorrow. i havent played for some time but i was one of the original cb test players. and have basic understanding of how things go. though i havent been apart of any later world gameplay so i will still be learning new things as i play.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
i would like to join as soon as the world starts tomorrow. i havent played for some time but i was one of the original cb test players. and have basic understanding of how things go. though i havent been apart of any later world gameplay so i will still be learning new things as i play.
Okay, I am going to message you on one world and tell you the info

DeletedUser534

Sounds intresting. Would it be fine if I could participate?

DeletedUser851

the one thats running on there isnt us ? that sucks. i applied to it but no answer early this morning

DeletedUser534

I'd make a ticket to the mods considering you posted here in the forums, but idk the rules on it so I can't speak for the mods.

DeletedUser465

That's what I told him. Idk if they can legally do anything tho

DeletedUser61

I believe issue has been worked out and he is sticking with tribe name he currently has.