• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Eketorp Realm Competitions

DeletedUser1179

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Eketorp we have prepared some amazing competitions with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare!

THE VIP (Very Important Points)

Be the first, second, or third to have 5 Victory Points

PRIZES

1st Prize: Cruncher

2nd Prize: Sythinfinous

3rd Prize: Rygartz

Be the first, second or third to have 10 Victory Points

PRIZES

1st Prize: Rygartz

2nd Prize: joseph07

3rd Prize: 250 Crowns
The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to prove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not the first to get it but I am the first to post, #2 in the world, #1 here :)
Capture.JPG

DeletedUser2577

2nd

Attachments

• tw2 comp 1 eworld.png
    tw2 comp 1 eworld.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 10

DeletedUser2596

first to post and reach 10vp and third to post 5vp

Attachments

• tw2.png
    tw2.png
    683.6 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser2607

2nd to post for 10 vp

Attachments

• tw2.PNG
    tw2.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser1179

i havent recieved mine yet :(

Your crowns were awarded on the 17th, it's possible if you had crowns you may have not noticed.

just curious, is there a race for bashpoints too?
Joseph, there will only be the end of world rewards where the top three players of the world with the best offensive bash will be awarded crowns.