• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EN US elite challenge.

cokky

Berserker
So a member of a elite squad on EN has approached and would like to challenge us to a challenge if there is any NIB like players still out there who would like such a challenge respond here and i will get with you. what i do know is this will be a 20 person max tribe size challenge with probably designated starting areas opposite of each other for early separation. Meaning you might have to restart at least once and absolutely no botting or coop abuse will be allowed as we will encourage mods to over check members for any violations and leaders will also strictly enforce infractions. The goal here is to bring some balance and maybe even a world with some interesting early political dynamics. with 2 elite tribes surrounded by probably several bigger tribes could lead to a fun world. Would be great of some of the other EN tribes joined as well we had one on S (i beat the small but talented group mostly solo though i think they where kinda half into playing multi worlding at the time)

KingEvo

Archer
Would this be done on en or us server? I’m trying to finish this queen world but after that want to jump with a solid group. I’m super active

cokky

Berserker
i think we are open to either one though we plan to have a new world open on us servers soon as 2 dom worlds are primed to finish off at the same time more or less. this will give the highest number of us players. We were challenged by EN not the other way around so would assume they are coming here.

DeletedUser2589

Hmm on 2 EN and 2 US worlds now - Never playing more then 2 servers again

KingEvo

Archer
I only play one world at a time. Once q world is done I’ll jump into a dom world. Never playing vp world again

DeletedUser2283

:( Evo ignored me. I JUST WANTED MY BUDDY WHO PLAYED BATTLE BOATS LIKE 183 WORLDS AGO.