• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

End Landskrona please?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2769
  • Start date

DeletedUser2769

@CaptC , is there a way we can end Landskrona please? It is becoming a real drag to to try and end this world when is no one trying to stop us from ending it. We just have to log on daily to conquer villas. I think 2k points is just too much for the state at which this realm is in(No one trying, or maybe even playing). There is no real fighting, otherwise I would have no problem continuing.

DeletedUser2727

if the tribe already owns 80% of the top 10 tribes well....
Don't know the stats of the world but last time i looked it seemed pretty dead and finished.

DeletedUser2769

Capture4.PNG

This is Landskrona right now. WIN is blue, all others are red. And we are only at 1438/2000 Victory points with 53 members. This was my first VP world and now I know to stick to DOM worlds.

DeletedUser2702

I am asking. Might take a couple days. I will report back when I know.

DeletedUser2769

@CaptC , thank you. No worries on what the result is. Just worth asking. Sorry for the hassle.

DeletedUser2725

M world is still pretty competitive, never too late for players to join

DeletedUser2769

@CaptC , I know you get busy so no worries if that is the case. Just curious if maybe there have been any hints as to where the game mods might feel on the subject. If you haven't heard anything back that is cool too, just checking in.

DeletedUser2702

I keep missing my higher up to discuss. He is in Europe, I am in the US, and it is tough between the time differences and my new job. I will keep trying.

DeletedUser2699

For what little its worth, I agree that we should close down 38 as soon as possible. This world has been won for months now.

DeletedUser2702

I am in general agreement. But believe it or not, I can't just do this unilaterally. I hope to get a decision soon.

DeletedUser2702

I agree it has happened! I will be setting the world for ending, it will be closed to logins two weeks from today. I will be posting a world end post shortly.

DeletedUser1401

If this world is closed then the forum needs moved to the closed realms.

DeletedUser2699

I thought WIN won this world over two weeks ago. And yet, they have attacked me over 60 times in the last 4 days and I still have 20+incoming. When is this world actually closing so I can move on? Thanks for any info on the world status. BTW,I respect WIN, and have enjoyed playing with them, but with just about everyone in quit mode except WIN and SAM, it sure makes it hard to defend myself. We are outnumbered 10 to 1. ;)

DeletedUser2702

Thank you all for the reminder! Indeed it should have been closed the 15th, but I apparently missed the note on my calendar.

The world is now closed to logins. I hope you all had fun!