• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

End of the Realm Nideggen

Dear players,

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

The realm Nideggen (US66) has come to an end, since the endgame condition was achieved. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all players and the winning tribe.

Prizes

• Each member of the winning tribe will get 200 crowns!
• The top 3 players on Victory Points/ Points will get 1500, 1000 and 500 crowns, respectively!
• The top 3 players on Total Bash-points will get 1500, 1000 and 500 crowns, respectively!

The tribe Trusted Few fulfilled all expectations and won this Realm. Check, below, the winners of this realm.

Top 3 Players on Victory Points/ Points
1. martythek;
2. owsla;
3. cimarron.

Top 3 Players on Total Bash-points
1. king benjamin;
2. owsla;
3. triskalfen.

Winning Tribe of this Realm - Trusted Few
strongrock
drakul158
dmoneyy
Inichi
tintina
Bigmac1029
resipsa222
Eldrin
a pile of bricks
moonfayne
Cynthia S.
souna22
Jacob 21
ppilot
Vivienne55
Kygo
Privit
jacksharpie
dpbarrett1961
lenny1974
warpig
Triskalfen
kimusabi
dellemus
hobohank
ObliviousAmI
Goliath1215
Normy
ArthurPK
king hammerhead
XAMELION
Aprilia Mille R
shenanigans
Pussy Willows
Oops2
xChaoTiiC
Bobo the Great
LordBlackheart25
LittleBilly
LoudPack
Wilbur
greatharry
5Gconnect
Bissin
fosterfosterfoster
FrozenFlame
SanctumXVI
Hitch
Sach
Cimarron

The registration on this realm has been disabled.
In case you find any issue with the prize or have any question about it, do not hesitate in contacting the support team so we can help you as fast as possible - you have 7 days to do so.

With best regards,
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Owsla

Spearman
Dear players,

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

The realm Nideggen (US66) has come to an end, since the endgame condition was achieved. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all players and the winning tribe.

Prizes

• Each member of the winning tribe will get 200 crowns!
• The top 3 players on Victory Points/ Points will get 1500, 1000 and 500 crowns, respectively!
• The top 3 players on Total Bash-points will get 1500, 1000 and 500 crowns, respectively!

The tribe Trusted Few fulfilled all expectations and won this Realm. Check, below, the winners of this realm.

Top 3 Players on Victory Points/ Points
1. martythek;
2. owsla;
3. cimarron.

Top 3 Players on Total Bash-points
1. king benjamin;
2. owsla;
3. triskalfen.

Winning Tribe of this Realm - Trusted Few
strongrock
drakul158
dmoneyy
Inichi
tintina
Bigmac1029
resipsa222
Eldrin
a pile of bricks
moonfayne
Cynthia S.
souna22
Jacob 21
ppilot
Vivienne55
Kygo
Privit
jacksharpie
dpbarrett1961
lenny1974
warpig
Triskalfen
kimusabi
dellemus
hobohank
ObliviousAmI
Goliath1215
Normy
ArthurPK
king hammerhead
XAMELION
Aprilia Mille R
shenanigans
Pussy Willows
Oops2
xChaoTiiC
Bobo the Great
LordBlackheart25
LittleBilly
LoudPack
Wilbur
greatharry
5Gconnect
Bissin
fosterfosterfoster
FrozenFlame
SanctumXVI
Hitch
Sach
Cimarron

The registration on this realm has been disabled.
In case you find any issue with the prize or have any question about it, do not hesitate in contacting the support team so we can help you as fast as possible - you have 7 days to do so.

With best regards,
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
No way, they took on a player that started his own tribe to end the world not only that they have fluctuated back and forth 1500 with that said player. That is not conditions to win the realm. PERIOD

Pussy Willows

Spearman
To all my teammates that put in more hours then myself we should consider getting a life. Ha Thanx to all of you, I learned so much in this world from so many of you, I woke up to see if I was under attack and found this news instead, Conditions have been met. and when we started this Tribe I believe we were buried in a Sea of Red starting from a 300-400 VP deficit, TOP had such a commanding lead that odds seemed insurmountable. They say there is no clock in Baseball, and for a game that everything is on a Clock it is ironic as hell that in the end there is no Clock in Tribal Wars either. I am not gonna offer special thanx here to all those that deserve it I guess I can throw that in main chat before world becomes inaccessible. Viv. Thank You. Good Luck to you and your Michigan Wolverines. Still a Buckeye fan here so I will be on the other sideline at that game, Here though I look forward to another world with you and those that follow you, Everyone else I will see you in the chat boxes for Goodbyes. PS Cimarron, I hope all is and remains well. Thanx Guys

Pussy Willows

Spearman
No way, they took on a player that started his own tribe to end the world not only that they have fluctuated back and forth 1500 with that said player. That is not conditions to win the realm. PERIOD
Have some dignity. You have a player creating accounts then restarting those players to create new Provinces. Just look at the most deformed Map ever created in Tribal Wars. Only way that happens is if all those players restart. Clearly identified by so many Barbs being identically named. Good Game Owsla. You played your butt off til the very end. Props

Vivienne55

Axeman
Would you honestly want to carry on this world for even another day? The outcome has been pretty obvious for several months now and the slow grind to the end of this world as been incredibly painful. The no relocation option made this world feel nearly unplayable in my opinion.

Fortunately we had a highly engaged and selfless tribe willing to support one another and put their own needs aside for months. We got lucky landing the collection of players we did and ultimately the collective efforts of everyone pushed us over the finish line. I can't see me returning to the game again anytime soon, no VP/no relocation configuration is awful, but if I do ever return, I would absolutely run it back with everyone on our squad this go around.

Owsla...kudos to you and a couple others on your squad for fighting hard and not conceding an easy victory even though it seemed inevitable for months now.

Owsla

Spearman
There are definitely fixes they need to make to the people restarting or whatever the hell it was with all those barbs of those players and how uneven the map was at that point. This world turned into a few people running multiple accounts through co-playing and it was rough. It was a good battle too bad so many of both our tribe-mates quit or didn't come back. It would have been a better fight.

Pussy Willows

Spearman
There are definitely fixes they need to make to the people restarting or whatever the hell it was with all those barbs of those players and how uneven the map was at that point. This world turned into a few people running multiple accounts through co-playing and it was rough. It was a good battle too bad so many of both our tribe-mates quit or didn't come back. It would have been a better fight. I kept waiting for you to run out of OT but damn you just kept firing.

Pussy Willows

Spearman
HaHa. I kept waiting for you to slow down but you just kept firing Nuke after Nuke. You killed a ton of guys but lost a ton as well them last 48 hours. It was fun though

FrozenFlame

Spearman
Great game everyone. This world took longer than I expected but I also found the best guys to play with. See you soon.

PS. to the guy who betrayed NFH, if you are reading this, I still don't know how you "protected" your former tribemates lol