• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1487
  • Start date

DeletedUser1487

Tw2 tools has updated and now IMP controls 70% of top 10 tribe's villages! Endgame soon!

DeletedUser1177

In response to tfoxworthy's "Ya well CQD seems to be a tribe that nobles ALL the barbs in EVERY province. So any barb we take, we kinda have to coin it up, that way it stands a chance among 50 other villages in that province...."
I think you're looking at another map than I because we are about as far from nobling "ALL the barbs in EVERY province" that you can get. On the border - okay...guilty. We did not start to solidify provinces until getting moved in on as a result of barb captures by IMP.
As I said - Wesmay came in and grew respectably...the use of crowns by him was possible. But he NEVER doubled a 3k village in a matter of hours to gain the upper hand - he stacked that barb. If you want to fight with plastic, fine - Inno likes that...a LOT. That's your decision and it's a feature of the game. But don't go around badmouthing tactics in such an overtly hypocritical manner as to be offensive to yourself.
WE learned from the best. Are you seriously telling me IMP hasn't been doing that for months?
Here's an idea, try some sportsmanship and have perhaps just a little respect for the only tribe that didn't roll over and quit. They gave you a challenge.

DeletedUser1177

You know, I'm actually disappointed in myself for responding to that claim as it was posted by the same who said CQD was a bunch of losers.

Yeah. *okay*

Altheras - you have a core group that has done well and I congratulate you on your progress and eminent victory. This, however, is not a concession as we are not quitting. You folks hit 80% - done. Until then...game on.
Cheers.

DeletedUser1046

You know, I'm actually disappointed in myself for responding to that claim as it was posted by the same who said CQD was a bunch of losers.

Yeah. *okay*

Altheras - you have a core group that has done well and I congratulate you on your progress and eminent victory. This, however, is not a concession as we are not quitting. You folks hit 80% - done. Until then...game on.
Cheers.

I am glad for the challenge you guys have been providing. Without it, this game would just be farmville, and a good opponent that keeps things interesting is just as valuable as a good teammate. :)
Looking forward to seeing you guys again in another world. Maybe we can be on the same team for a change next time around.

DeletedUser1177

We're eagerly looking forward to the opening of the next server as well. Starting on a new world will be a refreshing break. We'll tweak a few things here and there and see where it leads us.
I'd gladly work with some of the folks on the "other side" during the next go around. Time will tell.
I'm still curious as to just where a ~50 member tribe with solid players can go. Didn't quite hit the mark, but I'd say we did rather well on the dry run.

DeletedUser825

Well I congratulate you all on this fine victory in this world. I was probably one of the worst players here but none the less I am still here :D Thank you for the fun time :)

DeletedUser1487

When I first started this world, I had NO IDEA what I was getting into. I was such a noob back then, now this world has taught me so much on how to start in a world already heated in battle. Then I started Kronborg, that taught me how to beat back a ton of turtles and start from small like everyone else. SO this net world I'm ready for everything!

DeletedUser1177

Been playing since just after US7 stood up. Biggest thing I've learned is to remain flexible and ready to change strategy at the drop of a hat. You have to be able to quickly adapt to changes in tactics coming at you.
-Ron
8de420b1892282344c3713838b0333ff.jpg