• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Endgame

cokky

Berserker
I didn't play Leeds, but I know a bunch of people who did.
including yours truly well anyway we have actually started domination 73% or so should be 80 in a few days please keep an eye out to end this no real challenge server. It was hard to keep people involved because of lack of competition But hoping for better worlds in the future even if we have to travel to get some challengers.

Elements

Nobleman
including yours truly well anyway we have actually started domination 73% or so should be 80 in a few days please keep an eye out to end this no real challenge server. It was hard to keep people involved because of lack of competition But hoping for better worlds in the future even if we have to travel to get some challengers.
Wow, 25 member Dom. That must've been a pain to look after 100+ villas for so long lol. Congrats on the win tho. ;)

cokky

Berserker
Thanks and the game is different at that level for sure. sorta more work and less work as well just depends. It sorta becomes like a spreadsheet management.

Elements

Nobleman
Thanks and the game is different at that level for sure. sorta more work and less work as well just depends. It sorta becomes like a spreadsheet management.
Yeah, I hear ya. In Arundel I had to look after 60 villas.

DeletedUser2994

That and also thank for invite me back to this realm pj. Always great to team up again. Eespecially beginning of realm, kicking a lot of ass even the time against NIB.