• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

jt457

Spearman
Inno's been screwing us lately, and doesn't care to fix the issues, right? So let's stick it to them. NO ONE SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME. Inno will have no choice but to fix their b.s. then! Wait until they begin to lose money and see how they respond

Stibbs

Spearman
Inno's been screwing us lately, and doesn't care to fix the issues, right? So let's stick it to them. NO ONE SPEND ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME. Inno will have no choice but to fix their b.s. then! Wait until they begin to lose money and see how they respond
I said the same thing in No More Excuse Message. Players should also not go to any new realms (worlds) that open until INNO fixes all their game issues and start showing some respect for their customers. Enough is enough, game glitches (issues) have been plaguing TW2 U.S. server for years now without INNO fixing them. Absolutely inexcusable and pathetic response from them, thousands and thousands of submitted tickets from players ignored.

AshenShugar

Spearman
Sorry guys, but unless your the player banned that knows they don't cheat most people aren't going to give a flying F***. Half of them probably think that everyone banned actually was cheating. The only people responding on these forums seem to be the people that got banned and maybe 2 or 3 others that are close with players they know don't cheat. Do you see most of your tribe talking here? No, cuz they don't care. GMs have some script they run, they believe the results, they could care less if those results are inaccurate, and think they are doing their job.

DuckMyLick

Spearman
contact Eike Klindworth cofounder, executive operations
+49 40 7889335-0
should get you the directory
i am sending email shortly

DuckMyLick

Spearman
i am just as aggravated as anybody but maliciousness wont solve anything. as far as spending money payment system has even been down for me for 5 or 6 days now so that tells me something catastrophic has occured as that is usually ALWAYS ready to take your money. This is only an assumption

srfman

Spearman
lol, I am sending out 3 spies at villages allot lately. One out of about 6 groups actually landed in the correct order. Luckily the player isn't building spies.

srfman

Spearman
Game is unplayable. Spy counters going the wrong way. Have to click on a village 3-5 times to get any attack to go. Support not working. Half the village don't even show up as your village, have to click on them several times to make them recognize it as your villages. Not worth it. Also players saying they will give back a village as you are trying to keep it, in case they left bans so the player banned unjustly could still play the world. People and game just not worth putting any more time in. Wish you all luck. Element you are a dishonorable piece of #$(%. Hope you get what you deserve.

srfman

Spearman
Elements has written:Look, I'm sorry. I misunderstood his situation.

Elements has written:If you want the villa, take it. I'd rather not make any more enemies rn.

Elements

Nobleman
Elements has also written/said: This is a war game.
Elements has also written/said: I will give the village back to Aethaeryn if and when he returns.
I dont trust people like you srfman, tall all big and powerful, lose a villa, start complaining and rant on the person who took the villa. Grow up and shut that mouth of urs.

AshenShugar

Spearman
Stop completing servers on US. Turtle up, let the server run forever. VP servers already not finishing because not enough players to get to the ridiculous 2500 requirement. Don't finish DOM servers either. Simple.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Elements you aren’t shit!!! You took villas from players that where banned and we didn’t! Your an unloyal and un-honorable! You found out what players where banned because I thought we was working as a team to fix the issue. And local Hooker in the game took MC Villages and Solaris! We never attacked and took a players villa that was banned by you! Until you started letting your tribe do it, we did it to get back. You are a piece of shot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Solitude empire

Swordsman
You play dirty, and you play without honor. Those players couldn’t help themselves and we couldn’t defend them because support doesn’t help them. You took advantage and gave the green light to your players to attack them! They told me already!

Elements

Nobleman
Elements you aren’t shit!!! You took villas from players that where banned and we didn’t! Your an unloyal and un-honorable! You found out what players where banned because I thought we was working as a team to fix the issue. And local Hooker in the game took MC Villages and Solaris! We never attacked and took a players villa that was banned by you! Until you started letting your tribe do it, we did it to get back. You are a piece of shit!
Lol, I have no spy. It's called observation, we noticed you were internalizing and took advantage of it by taking some for ourselves. I cant help but notice that ur "inside man" in my tribe has gone silent. You haven't been getting anything from them. I play fair, but ruthless. That's how you win realms, by playing like it.

You play dirty, and you play without honor. Those players couldn’t help themselves and we couldn’t defend them because support doesn’t help them. You took advantage and gave the green light to your players to attack them! They told me already!
I never "gave the green light" on any of my members' ventures. If they want a villa, they take it.

This happens in almost every world I am in. Everyone starts complaining when they are getting beat by me, or my tribe. You never see me ranting on other tribe leaders if I have a little bad luck do you?

fun time

Berserker
Very easy to take a screen shot of member lists to keep the math of actives and inactive then check that same list 2 days later. Isn't your name Stat Tracker. I know I took screen shots in the past

Solitude empire

Swordsman
This happens in almost every world I am in. Everyone starts complaining when they are getting beat by me, or my tribe. You never see me ranting on other tribe leaders if I have a little bad luck do you?

what do you mean you are beating me? Your tribe is not beating us, not even through this ban. What are you talking about? And you will not win this world either. But I care about my players not being able to play. Don’t come on here saying you beating our tribe, when you haven’t took a villa from an an active player yet!!!

Solitude empire

Swordsman
I never "gave the green light" on any of my members' ventures. If they want a villa, they take it.
Trust me, I’m getting information, and spying in other tribes are the things to do in this game. You think I don’t know what’s going on, but I do. When you lose, I’ll show you screenshots. Just tell switch and baby chey in the East to be ready