• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Expert Opinions Please

DeletedUser

Is it better to be a NEWB in a New World (such as us14, opening tonight?) or to stay focused in a world already established (as I just started in us13 only 3 days ago)... ???

Answer one, answer all. Let's take a vote.

Please support your opinion with logical arguments whenever possible.

DeletedUser

I would cast my vote towards remaining where you are on US13. While a new world puts you on as level a playing field as you can get as a new player, when you join at it's inception it puts you closer, to if not in, the core which could be more than you're ready for 3 days in. If you've just joined US13 then you're on the rim away from the battle for now; I recommend learning the game from that distance and prepare for the battle that will inevitably come your way.

Some will argue that you throw caution to the wind and join on day one, start in the core and fight your way out. While very fun and recommended on your next server, you'll do well to learn game mechanics for now instead. If you choose to go against my advice that's great, it'll be fun but I highly recommend finding a quality tribe to teach you the ropes quickly.

DeletedUser1046

Well, since you would be hopping into IMP on us14 if you start anew there, I would recommend coming there with us. You'll have a strong team of good players and good friends to teach you the ropes.
I'm happy to offer you advice and help no matter which world you play on. I am on both, but my team on us14 is going to be a lot stronger.

DeletedUser825

Take a chance would be what I would say but I am still semi-terrible at this game :D From my experience learn the game, but as Altheras said a good tribe will put you ahead. I say join Altheras. He is a good leader and a strong player. Plus the guys from IMP are nice and extremely helpful.

DeletedUser

To all who have replied thus far, THANK YOU for your excellent advice. I think I will jump on in (with Altheras) and see what is to be seen.

That is not to say that I will leave us13 just yet (and don't want to anytime soon, but it may be inevitable depending on the depth and time required of being a part of a foundation in us14).

If I have to bail out on 13, I guess that won't hurt too many people's feelings too much... :)

It's been a decent start for me there, but the future is uncertain, of course, with BEEs SWARMING all around me and BIG SHOTS blasting in every pocket where a BEE isn't. Anyway, I will continue through the questing early development stage in world 13 at the very least. Maybe I can find a way to be of use to someone (in 13) without having to focus as much time there...?

DeletedUser1487

To all who have replied thus far, THANK YOU for your excellent advice. I think I will jump on in (with Altheras) and see what is to be seen.

That is not to say that I will leave us13 just yet (and don't want to anytime soon, but it may be inevitable depending on the depth and time required of being a part of a foundation in us14).

If I have to bail out on 13, I guess that won't hurt too many people's feelings too much... :)

It's been a decent start for me there, but the future is uncertain, of course, with BEEs SWARMING all around me and BIG SHOTS blasting in every pocket where a BEE isn't. Anyway, I will continue through the questing early development stage in world 13 at the very least. Maybe I can find a way to be of use to someone (in 13) without having to focus as much time there...?
Good choice, It will be nice to have you here with us :p

DeletedUser

Thanks much kind sir! New world still ins't open yet from what I can tell... looking forward though!

DeletedUser1487

Hey no problem, lol I feel like a MOD for being helpful in the forums, I hear some have been able to start in it though.

DeletedUser1046

I checked open worlds and Juval came up... I am already on Juval, it let me enter and make a new village.... I've now got 2 instances of my account on Juval... what is going on? D=

DeletedUser835

Well, since you would be hopping into IMP on us14 if you start anew there, I would recommend coming there with us. You'll have a strong team of good players and good friends to teach you the ropes.
I'm happy to offer you advice and help no matter which world you play on. I am on both, but my team on us14 is going to be a lot stronger.

Sorry for grave digging these posts, but I noticed just one thread over.

"MRTs just gobble up everyone they can get their hands on with no discrimination.
IMP is NOT a MRT tribe, we are a winning tribe of 200 from us9 + many from DRL who are allies in the process of a merge to finalize the us9 win.
Also, some personal friends of mine from us12 and us13.
The reason we have a huge alliance this early is primarily because my tribe from us6 also came over here and we allied with them early, and they are by far our largest ally.
We're also allied with our former enemy of us9, CQD, because we've always had a pretty civil combat without much trash talking or bs.
We probably have about eh 30ish new faces that aren't from other worlds. If that makes us a MRT, so be it."

"Good lord. If features of the game are that offensive, then why are you here? So IMP is evil because so many people go to them? By the way, that's NOT recruiting. In addition, I can guarantee you they have a lot more than 20 core players that know what they are doing.
Okay, so there are a lot of allies that for whatever reason, have banded together. That's not recruiting, IMP isn't recruiting. I'm not recruiting. I don't know anyone this is recruiting. Recruit recruit recruit. Blah!
<sarcasm>IMP, you are a mass-alliance tribe. Shame on you!</sarcasm>
Jeez.
If it's SUCH a big deal, limit alliances. Do anything but whine about it and yet continue to expose yourself to it.
Ow, that's hot. Ow, that's hot. Ow, that's hot. Ok Bart, get of the kitchen."

"Imp isn't recruiting, I'm not recruiting, I don't know anyone that is recruiting"

You guys make me moist.