• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

DeletedUser2623

hmmm me little old me told u cocky 2 to 1 u even rearranged tribe walls i won u us5 i will cost u this server... i was ur *1 remember me now ????

DeletedUser2623

O.O who else u expect to have this many bps and playing EN and BR servers simultaneously ... told ya grab some popcorn

DeletedUser2623

kk if you could tally how much was spent on this server tribe wise and could post NIB outspent isl 2 to 1 am i correct. i dont expect answer here

you must be kidding it is not even close... NIB has been out spent at least 4-1 and probably more than that.
really cokky after all these years

DeletedUser2623

zbird alone has spent more than all of isl combined......minus parched blade ofc so next time u wanna chime in

forgive me kiki

DeletedUser2441

JJ, please do not multi post on the forums. It's not allowed. This is your second warning.

DeletedUser2590

Ahahaha. epi you sound like a bumbling buffoon kid. ISL and LIT are full of the dumbest coiners. What happened to the talking and confidence from a few months ago? What happened to the master plan? Did recruiting Ares and Zbird go wrong EPI? Did no one want to do that OP on Ares?

Just do me a favour dont quit till i get to you. Nice op on Zbird btw dumb

Last edited by a moderator:

cokky

Berserker
Wow you really must think your something if you did something on 5 (which btw was my first world) in which when i quit playing it i was the top player in bash and points and towns and founder of the tribe who was in domination before tribes on the previous 4 worlds i would add) Sure i was stupid to think that the next step at that time was a 20 man tribe to win on one of those size worlds but eventually i did do it with 25 i won plenty of times with some what normal tribe sizes but was the driving force to make that a smaller and smaller number. Not sure what you ever accomplished so not sure what you have to claim this unless your name is Granted.
say.hmmm me little old me told u cocky 2 to 1 u even rearranged tribe walls i won u us5 i will cost u this server... i was ur *1 remember me now ????

Now your figuring how much money is spent by players is greatly flawed however pant is for sure the top on this world personally i have dropped a lot more than i normally would but still under 1 pack per month. So it certianly is not needed to remain competitive to drop any sort of absurd amount of money on the game i know management has spent even less than that and has the top spot in towns at least(he pretty much out farms everyone and stays out of the major wars) So to say it is not possible with out coining is total bs. It is you just can not do it all at the very highest level with out some to a lot But that is probably as it should be.

DeletedUser2643

Been reading along silently for a long time... had to register just so I could say bravo on an octuple post!!

DeletedUser1211

I learned a lot on 12, but if I've ever ridden anyone's coattails, it was Management's. He probably taught me 80% of what I know about this game.

cc u sucked on 12 even more than you do now so ..... kk if you could tally how much was spent on this server tribe wise and could post NIB outspent isl 2 to 1 am i correct. i dont expect answer here

and yes cc you rode my coattails on us12 if you remember correctly or should i say jazzmine now

DeletedUser2442

Island has no leadership, i refuse to step up an lead the tribe after the mess it was in. nib leadership an players are also not that great. a good tribe standing together could take them out, you have what 15 active members? Island barley has that with that 100 members they decide to take in. its 50/50 all around between the co op abusive, eating inactive. an crap. IF LIT didnt join this world an biz didnt do what he normally did prolly would of been a lot better, but it is what it is oh well. ever front i been on nib has been able to push. fen an lulwaer only took villages when i went inactive for 4 days. the player i had the most respect skill wise in nib besides zbird is AMBIE who quit.

You were active when we took the Apple Bait province, you just couldn't stop us but nice excuse ;)

DeletedUser2590

Is everyone in ISL a incoherent moron. Did you trade an IQ for every wall/noble/nuke you coined. Or is English your 2nd language?
Yea, i'd agree with you most of NIB is trash. Theres like 10 players who're carrying everyone right now, the best (not top) 10-15 could win this but then that begs the question, how da the fuck is ISL still losing? (its cuz your players suck)

Dont quit panty boy im just getting started on you. I expect lvl20 coined walls hmmkay

cokky

Berserker
settle down man do not bring them in with the big ole ban for multi posting thing. And FYI posting a crap ton of times in a row is pretty much crying like a big baby. As far as complaining about players targeting you when you out number us 2-1 sorry no sympathy i certainly did not complain on here about all the times i was gang tackled on this server and trust me it happened a lot. I think the record was something like 25 pally nukes i took over night. So that is 25-1 And i know that that is not going to happen from our group we are probably lucky to get maybe 7.

DeletedUser

Nice to know how you feel about your tribe Pant....that was quite the moral boost we needed....not.