• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

Management

Banned
i know next time it wont be 40 this is just to many....
If 40 is too many then why do you keep recruiting new members? And from the enemy no less..
Why not just let the tribe eat up the inactives until its only 25-30 active members? It's not like NIB is gonna lose either way at this point.

thats impossible.. how can management backstab a tribe if there are no tribes?o_O

Are you still playing on F?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2158

no im waiting when inno games deletes gwen before jumping back in the game. Cokky is all about competitivity but he recruits from enemy tribe lmao

Management

Banned
no im waiting when inno games deletes gwen before jumping back in the game. Cokky is all about competitivity but he recruits from enemy tribe lmao
Gwen's not going anywhere. Heck it probably took the devs 4 years just to put it out! lol.

And yes i am a bit surprised too. He claims to want a smaller tribe yet continues to recruit even though he already has every advantage. Must have played with RIP too long LOL

DeletedUser2624

seems mostly because TW2 is significantly less popular than TW1 was back in it's hayday. man even though it was painful to deal with, it still was a lot of fun. plenty of players, and plenty of skilled players at that. this world is such a bummer, i came back after all these years to this entirely one-sided nonsense

if i could uninstall this game i would

Management

Banned
It never got popular because Inno gave up on TW2 far too soon. It's hayday only lasted like a year and a half lol. After only the second year they said they were going to stop developing the game. Had Inno actually listened to the community and continued development many of the skilled players would still be around and the servers would be far more populated. The first 10-15 worlds were actually quite large and fun. But the community is very small now unfortunately.
The only reason I still play this game is because there is no other browser based game out there like it. Someone really needs to make one!

DeletedUser2590

this world is such a bummer, i came back after all these years to this entirely one-sided nonsense
m8 whos to blame for that? You could've done something this world to spice it up. Instead you and your band of twitch whiteknight mods decided to ride the fence instead of fighting. You were in Krypton/LIT and you guys did nothing to fight NIB. Stay bummed out.
Oh, and now you guys wanna merge with NIB. Make up ya mind kid
thumb.png

Don't pull the 'busy irl card' as an excuse for doing F all this world.

DeletedUser2592

The only reason I still play this game is because there is no other browser based game out there like it. Someone really needs to make one!
Unfortunately it seems that browser strategy games are a dying breed. Used to play so many of them back in the day: TW1, OGame, darkthrone, DoA etc. Heck, the only reason I started TW2 was because I was bored and feeling the nostalgia of such games.

cokky

Berserker
Yea but you would have the same shot as everyone else. The most active would gobble up the core and everyone else would restart on the rim and try to come back. It would be insane.
Even 5-10 man tribes would be pretty nuts. We would just have to police the world ourselves. Anyone goes over X amount of members.. they get ganged up on.
If we could just get to there that is the whole purpose of what i am doing.... Keeping people from benefiting from endless internals and political upheaval as their means of personal gain while alienating other people and pushing them from the game. This game is the ultimate HIGHLANDER simulation which as such means there will simply be a lot of people who either leave the game or get good at losing world after world. Most just complain about it but actually doing something about it takes courage and fortitude especially with the whiners around here. But like i said the goal is to get to 10-20 good 20 man tribes. Then be a lot less restrictive on who can transfer or switch tribes and in the end the best squad of guys would end up winning the worlds. It would be a lot more fun in the end and you would have to except the fact you would lose sometimes Though typically that would happen early on when it was easier to pile on someone and do it.

DeletedUser2624

(seriously) why are you so angry thicc? legitimately it felt like i put my hand out here for the cat to sniff, and then i just got bit for no reason

you also pointed out my largest counter-argument, without actually refuting it, hoping to shut it down by calling it out...
but yes i have a lot of other commitments IRL, and with a small tribe (most of which until recently couldn't actually play the game), how tf am I supposed to fight HIT?
It's strictly logical-- I want to actually win, I can't be picking fights willy-nilly.
For the record, on my second day of joining this world (a few days late), I had asked Cokky if I could join NIB, and I was told I wasn't aggressive enough (which is fair, I was new to TW2)
I told Cokky I would join against HIT right after I finished a couple players on my personal list

i joined the game because of yso yes, so i don't make the calls as far as diplo goes (until recently, hence the merge request)
wouldn't that just make me a big dick if i just left the tribe for NIB earlier? (answer is yes)

if you decide you what i'm saying doesn't make sense, that's ok, come at me
iJXz5aY.mp4

DeletedUser2624

also just to clarify, when i said "one-sided nonsense"
i was mostly just pointing out that there were clearly so few good players, and unfortunately there weren't many in other tribes

wouldn't be a problem if there were more players in this world

DeletedUser2606

you're awfully young to be selling a house. PS, the key to not sucking it to GET GUD. you should consider it.
Sigh was a metophoric play on words GRANDPA.. What is GUD? Did you mean GUT as in "By the size of your beer GUT is no wander you are hard to understand" Meet me on the battlefield gramps

cokky

Berserker
Sigh was a metophoric play on words GRANDPA.. What is GUD? Did you mean GUT as in "By the size of your beer GUT is no wander you are hard to understand" Meet me on the battlefield gramps

Good to know there is a new generation of TW2 just starting highschool... maybe this game is far cooler than i ever gave it credit for... you sure there is not a fortnight police force looking for you...

DeletedUser2441

If you want to fight, take it on the battlefield. :rolleyes: I know this is a trash talk thread but just don't go overboard peeps. Just remember to be respectful. I don't wanna have to reprimand ya'll.

DeletedUser2606

If you want to fight, take it on the battlefield. :rolleyes: I know this is a trash talk thread but just don't go overboard peeps. Just remember to be respectful. I don't wanna have to reprimand ya'll.

sorry beez he knows i love him... i talk to all my family like that
sorry u didnt see the love

DeletedUser2606

If 40 is too many then why do you keep recruiting new members? And from the enemy no less..
Why not just let the tribe eat up the inactives until its only 25-30 active members? It's not like NIB is gonna lose either way at this point.

Are you still playing on F?
AMEN

DeletedUser2606

Mangs when you gonna lead another tribe?? hopefully kiki plays again for old times sake

we love farms

DeletedUser2606

If we could just get to there that is the whole purpose of what i am doing.... Keeping people from benefiting from endless internals and political upheaval as their means of personal gain while alienating other people and pushing them from the game. This game is the ultimate HIGHLANDER simulation which as such means there will simply be a lot of people who either leave the game or get good at losing world after world. Most just complain about it but actually doing something about it takes courage and fortitude especially with the whiners around here. But like i said the goal is to get to 10-20 good 20 man tribes. Then be a lot less restrictive on who can transfer or switch tribes and in the end the best squad of guys would end up winning the worlds. It would be a lot more fun in the end and you would have to except the fact you would lose sometimes Though typically that would happen early on when it was easier to pile on someone and do it.
and with that reference there "is only one" and how u talked him into joining you we may never now.. i always pictuered RIP a lone wolf in the leadership dept