• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

DeletedUser2606

Good to know there is a new generation of TW2 just starting highschool... maybe this game is far cooler than i ever gave it credit for... you sure there is not a fortnight police force looking for you...
i see you read news papers or watch TV.. yeah they are still looking for me

DeletedUser2606

generally when you get to 5 messages in a row kiki blows a gasket just a heads up it's coming
known kiki long time crush although she not know this name she usually on in the am is why she easy to farm
I wasn't reprimanding you dear. Just reminding everyone to be on good behavior. Especially cokky and Management. ;)
ahhh those two they are bad bad boys

Management

Banned
sorry did i double post somehow.. not seeing it
hqdefault.jpg

DeletedUser2158

Gwen's not going anywhere. Heck it probably took the devs 4 years just to put it out! lol.

And yes i am a bit surprised too. He claims to want a smaller tribe yet continues to recruit even though he already has every advantage. Must have played with RIP too long LOL
Then they could at least balance it. Idk have the big prize to get lv 20 walls instantly instead of academy coins. Who are they kidding with this feature lmao

Management

Banned
:rolleyes: Speak of the devil and he shall appear. :p
C'mon now beez.. I think we can all agree that if the devil does exist, she is most certainly a beautiful woman ;)

hmm instant 20 walls also seem a bit imbalanced
Not really considering the walls are made of paper now lol. If it was just a one time item for one village then I would be ok with that. I think the problem right now is that gwen is coming out too often, Once a month is just too much.

DeletedUser1949

You all ruined this thread. Get back on track. NIB is so trash that almost half the attacks I see are attacks where they send a single treb. They always go splat. They're a defensive unit...who do they think they're gonna kill!!?? Such trash players...smh

DeletedUser2615

NIB has all the largest, most active players (40 out of the top 100).. most villages (15% ahead of next tribe), most Obash by far, and is making the most progress in every direction.. basically every advantage right now.

YET STILL Rip....I mean cokky, and his council of potatoes feel the need to continue bringing in the enemy players. Why cokky? You have a reputation of being a top player and fearless leader... why would you tarnish that by following in RIP's footsteps? Do you not think you can win this one on your own merits? What happened to the guy who won A world with 25 players?
Am I going to have to start publicly shaming you like I did moneybags?o_O
recruit to win . it has literally ruined tw2 even in the EN servers

DeletedUser2623

NIB has all the largest, most active players (40 out of the top 100).. most villages (15% ahead of next tribe), most Obash by far, and is making the most progress in every direction.. basically every advantage right now.

YET STILL Rip....I mean cokky, and his council of potatoes feel the need to continue bringing in the enemy players. Why cokky? You have a reputation of being a top player and fearless leader... why would you tarnish that by following in RIP's footsteps? Do you not think you can win this one on your own merits? What happened to the guy who won A world with 25 players?
Am I going to have to start publicly shaming you like I did moneybags?o_O

NIB only has about 22 (NIB worthy) players the rest are wannabe's that are helping inflate the bottom line. (If any are wandering if they are one of those 22 then you are not and if you are the one or two that are still sending DT's to attack with you most def are not)

That said if you add the Casuals,etc that are only lacking the tribe name but may as well be NIB, well seems like he's had a lot more than 40 all along. (Yes AYOH i set you guys out there, been wandering if he made you the same deal he made fenix and the others on A world) Oooops

And btw wth is an otter. I hear you shouldn't HUG one.