• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

DeletedUser2590

qgcQzOZ.jpg

I made the cut.

cokky

Berserker
Feel free to talk as much crap as you want management. No one gives a Rats. As long as the mission is to keep 40 people in the tribe there will be those here that are not exactly worthy of being here. The goal is since this is a summer time thing to actually teach another 20 or so people something. WELL GUESS WHAT you are are not helping even a little bit in that regard. You never communicate with fellow tribe mates you screw up every single op you are in with other tribe mates because of lack of communication except those in your own coop circle. You berate your fellow tribe mates all the time in public and all and all are doing nothing to improve the game you supposedly care so much about. How about actually doing something to improve them like i do taking up my valuable day pointing things out continuously that they could do to improve there game. Personally i think your scared because you have stopped learning and the minute that happens your falling behind the curve. Stick your head in the sand and just complain constantly is no way to get anything changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2350

NIB only has about 22 (NIB worthy) players the rest are wannabe's that are helping inflate the bottom line. (If any are wandering if they are one of those 22 then you are not and if you are the one or two that are still sending DT's to attack with you most def are not)

That said if you add the Casuals,etc that are only lacking the tribe name but may as well be NIB, well seems like he's had a lot more than 40 all along. (Yes AYOH i set you guys out there, been wandering if he made you the same deal he made fenix and the others on A world) Oooops

And btw wth is an otter. I hear you shouldn't HUG one.

I'm not worthy. I am just noob. @dagda mor, The Anarchist..................................ROFLMAO

DeletedUser1211

I am not worthy either at #23. I'm taking red villages though, so maybe they'll let me keep hanging around. :p

DeletedUser2624

rest assured, no deal or nonsense here.
we knew from the beginning that NIB was going to be the leading tribe, but at the time there was no way for all of us to join (not even worth asking)-- most members were tag-alongs who weren't ever going to take the game seriously

so obviously while we do our own thing, the few of us that want to make it to the end, on the winning side, would rather work with NIB.
If we aren't a good fit, then that's fine, we wouldn't be able to be on the winning side any other way

obviously it feels bad to have that strategy, because NIB is in such a lead; I think it would be more acceptable if the world had a closer contest--
but because it's not, any kind of merge would be considered a hug, and unhealthy. Which I agree, it would provide less action for the world.

But I've said it many times before, I want to be done with this game, but I'm not a quitter so I'd rather push to end this world ASAP.

Somebody new has finally taken the #1 spot on the server ;)

DeletedUser1179

Please remember the rules when you all are posting stuff. ;)

Management

Banned
Please remember the rules when you all are posting stuff. ;)
I read this and it made me wonder what/whom you were referring too, so I scrolled back through a few pages.. nothing jumped out at me.
Are you just bored kiki? :p I do try to keep things interesting for you..

DeletedUser1179

Just a reminder that's all. You make things interesting? hmmm....I don't know if that's the word I would use.:p Oh still waiting on that mod app btw. :D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2441

Hmmmm....we do need some mods Kiki. He should have to walk a mile in our shoes and give back to the community. Win/win :D

I'm going to call his bluff and say he wouldn't last 2 weeks. Nah, make it a week. Hear that Management: you couldn't hack it for a week. :p

Management

Banned
rest assured, no deal or nonsense here.
we knew from the beginning that NIB was going to be the leading tribe, but at the time there was no way for all of us to join (not even worth asking)-- most members were tag-alongs who weren't ever going to take the game seriously

so obviously while we do our own thing, the few of us that want to make it to the end, on the winning side, would rather work with NIB.
If we aren't a good fit, then that's fine, we wouldn't be able to be on the winning side any other way

obviously it feels bad to have that strategy, because NIB is in such a lead; I think it would be more acceptable if the world had a closer contest--
but because it's not, any kind of merge would be considered a hug, and unhealthy. Which I agree, it would provide less action for the world.

But I've said it many times before, I want to be done with this game, but I'm not a quitter so I'd rather push to end this world ASAP.

Somebody new has finally taken the #1 spot on the server ;)

" I just want to get this world over as fast as possible ".. said every quitter ever.

If you want to be done with this game then be done with it. Why do you feel the need to speed up the endgame for everyone else?
I wanted to join NIB from the start too, but they didn't have room. So you know what I did until they made room? I fought them. I know crazy huh!?

I guess I should have just asked cokky for a big hug too..

DeletedUser2624

I already answered your question, but I'll state it more explicitly for you:
- I'd like to win, especially considering how much time I've already spent
- I'd like to stop playing the game, because i'm tired of it
- the world is already over c'mon

to be clear, your recommendation is for me to start attacking NIB until they extend an invite for my efforts?
that doesn't sound right... but i don't know enough about this very complicated game to refute it

Management

Banned
Sure NIB is out to a commanding lead no doubt.. but this world is only over if everyone just accepts that it's over. Bigger upsets have happened.
On San Servando, TH2 had 95 out of the top 100 players 1 month in and were charging through provinces in every direction.

They still lost. It can happen.

I'm not recommending you do anything but play the game the way you want. NIB has still been taking in new players so you will likely be able to join at some point if you want.

DeletedUser2623

I already answered your question, but I'll state it more explicitly for you:
- I'd like to win, especially considering how much time I've already spent
- I'd like to stop playing the game, because i'm tired of it
- the world is already over c'mon

to be clear, your recommendation is for me to start attacking NIB until they extend an invite for my efforts?
that doesn't sound right... but i don't know enough about this very complicated game to refute it

SMH
Riding on NIB coat tails wouldn't constitute a win. Mangs is probably right (as much as i hate to say it), if you were to attack NIB and show them you were capable and wouldn't buckle under pressure they might consider you
But by looks of things .....hmmmmm
08/19/2018 Barbarian village [452|519] ayoh [[C]] ur2smart [NIB] 3 628

That server could go on for 6-12 more months. Hope your ready for the long haul

qgcQzOZ.jpg

I made the cut.

LOL thicc I think in that case the cutoff should have been much lower.;)

DeletedUser2624

i clearly don't understand how video games work, then

and just to clarify, i'm not leaving my amigos over here. we're either all a fit, or we're not.

rh3mHmH.png

DeletedUser2590

Ignore the haters Ayoh. They're just mad we're both being carried by the top NIB boys. Thanks for the crowns losers

DeletedUser2623

you forgot an s ;)

q4jiimG.jpg
no i no longer have email associated with that acct

I was wandering though if a coop moves out troops so vils can be internalized isnt that abuse or is that in that grey area ???