• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

DeletedUser2592

Ohh CC haven't you heard? According to ISL (my good buddy Captain K) there is no such thing as communication and coordination. If you ABUSE the novel concept of teamwork clearly you're just a cheater and multi-accounting! SAD!

DeletedUser2590

I keep getting bored but then a message from captain like this pops up and it makes it all worth it. Just faking this kid gets a rise out of him.
vgIlKeQ.jpg

edited cuz of bad word in pic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2590

Uh Ohhhh. Someone got the Wicked Witch mad :( don't quit now plutopia you're THIS close to winning. Although if you're versing fenixxx and he grows from 3x your size to 5x in 2hrs id be pretty mad too.
iOLRr8d.png

Management

Banned
Hahaha aw poor poor Plutopia. Still cheating, raging , reporting , refusing to admit she did anything wrong. It's good to see some things never change.
If anyone wants to know what really happened... I took a couple villages from her the other night (without a fight btw) so she panicked and started gobbling up her inactive co-plays villages to make up for the ones she was losing. Then she got caught. Now she wants to act like it's some great injustice.
How long have you been playing this game now? When is it ever ok to eat your co-plays villages? You cheated.. you got caught. Stop crying.

btw.... It was me. I owed you one :D;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1726

Ah, memories. Glad to see nothings changed between you two.
how us two?? you see me saying anything about him? I gave up caring long ago what he thinks as did most others in TW2. Glad to see he is still holding a grudge though ;-)

DeletedUser1726

Uh Ohhhh. Someone got the Wicked Witch mad :( don't quit now plutopia you're THIS close to winning. Although if you're versing fenixxx and he grows from 3x your size to 5x in 2hrs id be pretty mad too.
iOLRr8d.png
do I even know you...what a troll lol...not sure why you have such animosity towards me but guess I am guilty of insulting you too as I was just telling tribe earlier today that anyone who brags about how Thicc he is as much as you do definitely is walking around with a guppy in his pants ;-)

DeletedUser1726

What goes around comes around :p
yeah its a good thing you are friends with mods and community manager so they did not even bother to investigate it just banned and then responded just about when ban ended so not even a chance to appeal it so good job there using that relationship to your advantage...at least the mods like you even if no one else does not even your own tribe ;-)

DeletedUser2590

Hey dont play me like that baby, you should stick around so we get to know each other ALOT better. I wanna hear you call me a big man just once.

DeletedUser1726

Hey dont play me like that baby, you should stick around so we get to know each other ALOT better. I wanna hear you call me a big man just once.
bwahahahaha....again..those that must brag...clearly are not big men lol

Management

Banned
yeah its a good thing you are friends with mods and community manager so they did not even bother to investigate it just banned and then responded just about when ban ended so not even a chance to appeal it so good job there using that relationship to your advantage...at least the mods like you even if no one else does not even your own tribe ;-)
Friends with kiki? Hahaha now you're just making things up. You admitted to taking your co-plays villages and yet here you are still looking for reasons to blame everyone else.

Maybe just try not cheating in the future :D

DeletedUser825

This argument is as old as the time you two first met. Pluto accuses Management of cheating; Management accuses Pluto. Honestly it's kind of annoying to see this back and forth. Now, Pluto is my friend so Management already knows my bias :D but I don't really know who is cheating so I'd prefer to keep out. Have a good day :)

DeletedUser2441

Can we not all just get along for once? Please?

This is how I feel....

Screenshot_20181029-230239_Google.jpg