• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

F world Trashtalk!

Management

Banned
ha-ha-ha-youre-so-funny-now-hold-still.jpg

DeletedUser1179

yeah its a good thing you are friends with mods and community manager so they did not even bother to investigate it just banned and then responded just about when ban ended so not even a chance to appeal it so good job there using that relationship to your advantage...at least the mods like you even if no one else does not even your own tribe ;-)

Friends? Me & Management....hahahaha Lets revisit world 12 where he had the entire tribe sabotage all my villages....yeah so we're besties. :rolleyes:;)

DeletedUser2441

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just when I think you're about to turn over a new leaf you say things like this. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser825

Management? Turn over a new leaf? If I had a clever analogy, I'd insert it here but instead I'll opt for snide laughter :D

DeletedUser2623

cc u sucked on 12 even more than you do now so ..... kk if you could tally how much was spent on this server tribe wise and could post NIB outspent isl 2 to 1 am i correct. i dont expect answer here

and yes cc you rode my coattails on us12 if you remember correctly or should i say jazzmine now

DeletedUser2623

so next time you wanna chime in jazzmine remember who got u where u are now ....ur bps are still soooooo low on that world... one of these days if you play hard enough u might make it some where
forgive my double post

cokky

Berserker
kk if you could tally how much was spent on this server tribe wise and could post NIB outspent isl 2 to 1 am i correct. i dont expect answer here

you must be kidding it is not even close... NIB has been out spent at least 4-1 and probably more than that.