• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fake ObsloD account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just an FYI, someone created a fake account trying to impersonate our guild leader, ObsLoD. All of the posts that you see on this forum from "ObsloD" are from a fake account. LoD -- as a general rule -- do not post on message forums. And we certainly do not condone ridiculous flame posts with no purpose. Strangely, Malice attempted to launch a series of coordinated sneak attacks against us yesterday and on the same day, fake forum posts appear on the forums flaming WAT and other guilds.

Coincidence?

DeletedUser1011

no it was me ok did not no making a fake account was not allowed I am sorry and yes DRO and 1o1 Is wiping out lod so say what you must ban me on this forum if you want but 1o1 had nothing to do with this fake account. won.t happen again did it as a joke sorry.but as of now Lod is going to be wiped out of this world as we have all ready took some citys as have 1o1 and before you ask we are not allies with 101.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1011

this may help on why lod is going to get wiped out.
map_www_us8_6a10eb6b951d21e9769707e0072ce852_14429010858722.png

DeletedUser238

dro, can't do anything with a tribe make up like that lolol

DeletedUser

Looking like a complete steamroll from my perspective. They picked a fight with the wrong guild.

DeletedUser

lol... we didnt even know you were involved in this war but thanks for sharing? I guess 24 vs 150 was not a big enough ratio. We've lost 1 town and gained 17 so far.

DeletedUser

we aren't involved. I just like to know the stats...
And Malice it sounds like you are getting gangbanged...might need to add some more m's to your tribe name

mmMm..Alice cuz it sure does sound to me like LoD is enjoying you.

DeletedUser

we aren't involved. I just like to know the stats...
And Malice it sounds like you are getting gangbanged...might need to add some more m's to your tribe name

mmMm..Alice cuz it sure does sound to me like LoD is enjoying you.
I believe obs was talking to hunter3000, leader of drogonaughts, the guy who tried to impersonate him.. we hadnt even heard of them.

DeletedUser

lol so Dro you all trying to make a name for yourselves...good for you, well fight on and keep us posted on all the caps you guys get.
And since Dro and mmMm..Alice didn't post i have to assume they are losing this war.

DeletedUser1011

you guys love to talk so lets talk so far 1 LoD left so now there is only 24 and for what I am hereing they don.t even no they have been losing villages let alone just now finding were hitting them .
1o1 and dro is wiping out loD so all they can do is talk on the forums and I still yet have to hear from the leader of Lod lol. It seems he is hiding here as his mates fall I think if there is any Lod Left that they need to join us be fore we send them to the end of the map just like there leader is about to do. so less talking and more fighting or LoD will Have no one in it soon.

DeletedUser

We love to talk? no, you love to talk while impersonating me. I had no intention of ever even visting these forums until you impersonated me to try to get WAT to attack us. How did that work out for you?

Since you want to now make up lies, heres some facts for you.

war1.png

-Obs LoD
www.lordsofdeath.com
www.youtube.com/obslod

DeletedUser990

you guys love to talk so lets talk so far 1 LoD left so now there is only 24 and for what I am hereing they don.t even no they have been losing villages let alone just now finding were hitting them .
1o1 and dro is wiping out loD so all they can do is talk on the forums and I still yet have to hear from the leader of Lod lol. It seems he is hiding here as his mates fall I think if there is any Lod Left that they need to join us be fore we send them to the end of the map just like there leader is about to do. so less talking and more fighting or LoD will Have no one in it soon.

Is this guy for real? The game gives all the info we need on you.

Leader of LoD:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/gweedoboy/TW2/Obs_zpskauwmkiw.jpg

Leader of Dro:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/gweedoboy/TW2/Douche_zpsqeolnqoa.jpg

Nuff' said.

DeletedUser1011

so what if your bash points are higher my bash points is jumping fast now and as far as them villages you so took it was not us and in the pst 5 days my tribe has not lost any villages form you and so far as i can we have only lost 3 tribes in the last 5 days.
so for in the past 5 days of the war my guys ahve took 11 villages vs 4 that were took from us and i no 2 of them villages were not lost to you guys not shore about the rest . and most them villages you took on your photo could be anyone and not just 1o1 or dro. now stop crying and fight more. your village is next obsLoD

DeletedUser1011

i bet if i asked 1o1 a lot of them villages you took are not even from them lol i only seen 1 village lost in the past 2 days from my tribe.

DeletedUser1011

This is you for the next month if you even last that long.
map_www_us8_7009ff505c369ebb9b12cb845294036f_14429015342233.png

DeletedUser

Those are my cities, so you are saying ill have all them next month? Yes your right, thanks for the vote of confidence. Plus new ones ill take, of course. I could fight your entire tribe myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.