• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fakes

DeletedUser120

can we get % on troops needed to be sent on fakes or charge crowns and put in a fake Queen

DeletedUser

I don't even fully understand this request.....can someone translate this for me?

DeletedUser

Don't look at me, i was hoping someone else figures it out.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure he is complaining that someone is spamming fakes at him... he'd like the sender to be required to send a certain % of their troops as a minimum... or pay crowns???
I'd say man up and go play TW1 where there isn't a 50 attack cap and find out what faking really is... no green bar to help... mmmm, the good ole days!

DeletedUser120

only noobs send 1100 fakes over a weekend and try to slide 20 real that die anyhow...your right TW1 speed wars is a lot better there isnt noob players there...so im saying there needs to be a % of troops that should be sent by your player points

DeletedUser

Pretty sure he is complaining that someone is spamming fakes at him... he'd like the sender to be required to send a certain % of their troops as a minimum... or pay crowns???
I'd say man up and go play TW1 where there isn't a 50 attack cap and find out what faking really is... no green bar to help... mmmm, the good ole days!
Thanks for the translation.

only noobs send 1100 fakes over a weekend and try to slide 20 real that die anyhow...your right TW1 speed wars is a lot better there isnt noob players there...so im saying there needs to be a % of troops that should be sent by your player points
Only weak player complain about how many fakes are sent at them, good players simply laugh about it and tell their friends so they can laugh with them.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the translation.

Only weak player complain about how many fakes are sent at them, good players simply laugh about it and tell their friends so they can laugh with them.
Any fakes aside from Treb Fakes are horrible XD

DeletedUser120

im so weak im in the top 20 always and i dont need to send thousands of fakes when im coming you know your getting into a fight...
so meet in a world so i can really see what you have lets play

DeletedUser

im so weak im in the top 20 always and i dont need to send thousands of fakes when im coming you know your getting into a fight...
so meet in a world so i can really see what you have lets play
Point's don't win wars, troops do. :')