• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

FAQ / Questions: Information

DeletedUser61

NJVx7mY.png

FAQ
Question:
What happens if a village with a church/chapel is nobled?

Answer:
When a village with a church or chapel is nobled, that building disappears. Your chapel becomes available again as an option to be rebuilt cheaply, though you can only ever have one chapel at a time.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I conquered a village, but my troops disappeared?

Answer:
If you go into your "Units" window, which can be found along the bottom of your screen in the shape of a shield and two swords, it will show you the status of all of the units in your village. Here you will see that your troops are stationed in the village you conquered, which is standard procedure when you conquer a village, your troops remain in support.
You must go through the units window and use the button to recall your troops.

Note: If you are in the app, you will need to open the window and switch to the third tab showing external units.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I try to log in on the app, but it doesn't accept my log in details.

Answer:
A common issue players have when loading the app for the first time is that the app usually relegates to the .EN server, whereas this is United States. Please ensure that your app has selected the correct market and try logging in again. Let us know if this isn't the solution to your particular case.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I'm having trouble seeing my reports, is this a bug?

Answer:
If you are playing from the browser it is most likely that either the filter, or report filter settings, are not set up correctly and need to be reset. You can try doing this from your reports folder manually, or clearing your cache should also help.

Seperation01.png

Question:
How do I delete the world I am on?

Answer:
To delete a world you no longer wish to play, please click on the link below and follow the instructions. Please read over the disclaimer carefully as any changes are irreversible.
You can remove your account by going to http://goodbye.innogames.com/. From there, if you enter your email used to register, you will be sent an email with a link.

By clicking that link, it will give you a list of all names/accounts associated with any and all InnoGames. However, please note that when you delete an account...all worlds will be deleted, the information cannot be recovered.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I sent my Paladin with my troops, but they didn't have Faith for the battle, why is this?

Answer:
For an attacking army to have the Paladin's Faith active, the village they attack from must have the research unlocked. This can be achieved by reaching level 5 for the statue, using crowns or using a free unlock technology item to unlock the research for that village.

Paladin's Faith cannot be used to give Faith to defending troops.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I want to report a player for 'offensive language', how do I do this?

Answer:
When you wish to report a player for 'offensive language' please open a support ticket and provide the following information:

1. The players username

2. A full screenshot of the conversation with a minimum of 3 messages before and some messages after if it has been responded to, if we only get an image of what the player is saying then we can not take action as we need to see if they were:

I. provoked into using 'offensive language' for other players to take advantage of our game rules
II. being responded to in an equally offensive way which could result in other players also being addressed for this issue.

Seperation01.png

Question:
What does switch weapons option do in my statue?

Answer:
The feature "Switch weapons" allows you to switch your paladin's weapon. Weapons are essentially a special power up. You can switch between weapons at anytime, as many times as you want per day. Please refer to the following link to learn about what each weapon does: https://us.wiki.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Paladin

Seperation01.png

Question:
Is there a night bonus on this server?

Answer:
Since this is an United States server and players are online at all times of the day, we do not have a night bonus for this server.

Seperation01.png

Question:
How do you restart the realm?

Answer:
In your Settings there should be an option to restart your realm. No matter what server you're in, as long as you only have one village and you are not under attack protection you'll be able to restart.

Seperation01.png

Question:
What happened to my second village? It's turned into a Barbarian village.

Answer:
It seems you have not completed your second village's tasks on time. If a player has not completed their second village by the end of 14 days since they started on their realm, the village turns into a barbarian village. If you are using the app then this option as well will not let you view the second village on the app so you would need to login on a desktop/laptop to view your second village.

Seperation01.png

Question:
I am not happy with how the support team is handling my ticket, what can I do?

Answer:
We would like to remind players that moderators are people, too. They volunteer their time and donate their energy to the building of the community and strive to keep the game clean and fair. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate any complaint you might have, if you feel that your ticket has not been handled appropriately or correctly, you can request to be delegated to another moderator and whoever is responsible for your world will seek another member of the team to handle your ticket.

Moderators do not have access to worlds that we play, be assured that they are here to help our community and not to abuse their position.

Footer.png

DeletedUser61

Addition

Question:
A player from my tribe has provided me with his password. Is that okay?

Answer:
NO. It is against the rules. Please contact support and report this player do not login for any reason.

Seperation01.png

Question:
Can my brother/sister/mother/wife and I play using the same connection?

Answer:
Sure, however you are not allowed to attack, support or trade within accounts on the same connection. If you have questions please contact support for an explanation to the the rules.

Seperation01.png