• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Farming Efficiency

• Thread starter AcheronAtrediesII
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Great Game. i would like to see one addition. Some way to automatically put an icon on a villa when i get a report that shows the resources were not full, instead of having to do each one manually. What I do is attack villas and when i get the report, I look to see if i filled the troop cap with resources. If i did, than there are resources remaining in the villa so i don't mark it. If the attack did not fill the cap than i have depleted the resources for that villa. So I mark that villa with an icon so i don't attack that villa again for a period of time, then i wipe them all and start over. Adding a feature that automatically puts an icon on a villa when i get a report that shows the resources were not full, instead of having to do each one manually. This feature would make farming so much easier. For instance if x is less than y than place icon. With x being resources gathered and y being total capacity. Or in the report next to the village profile and the jump to village buttons add a button to place an icon. So I don't have to jump to the villa then put an Icon from there. I get crazy when you are farming a few dozen villas at a time.
Thank you

DeletedUser1719

Question: Have you played when you have 50+ vills? You learn very quickly to quit doing that and just mass farm because it honestly takes too long to farm otherwise.

The only other way I can picture them making farming faster outside of presets is if you can go in your reports, check off specific ones, and have a "re-attack all" button, where it just sends out the same thing that was sent in that report.

The biggest issue with this, is it takes away one of the main factors of this game - the requirement to be active. If I can farm all my vills with a few clicks then I literally only need to be on for like 5 minutes every 3 hours, and i'll be farming as much (or more than) your typical top 10 player is now. It levels out the playing fields almost too much in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Question: Have you played when you have 50+ vills? You learn very quickly to quit doing that and just mass farm because it honestly takes too long to farm otherwise.

The only other way I can picture them making farming faster outside of presets is if you can go in your reports, check off specific ones, and have a "re-attack all" button, where it just sends out the same thing that was sent in that report.

The biggest issue with this, is it takes away one of the main factors of this game - the requirement to be active. If I can farm all my vills with a few clicks then I literally only need to be on for like 5 minutes every 3 hours, and i'll be farming as much (or more than) your typical top 10 player is now. It levels out the playing fields almost too much in my opinion.

I've had 19 villas once and I found that I get more resources when I mark the villas. Compared to sending troops to empty villas and getting low resources in return.

DeletedUser1719

Ooh I'm not saying you won't get more, you would that way. I tend to do that when I have 2-4 vills to push me ahead.

However, in w13 I had (long story) 80 vills. For me to properly farm normally it took me 30 min-an hour and literally had 1000+ reports each time. To do what your suggesting would take forever - and that's why it likely won't get pushed through, because when you have way more troops then barbs have ress in your area, you just tend to farm all over - you don't really pick specific barbs because it would take too long.

DeletedUser

It would not be that difficult for the computer to automatically place an icon I create on a villa when the report comes back showing the resource capacity is not full. This would be better for people that strive for efficiency.

DeletedUser1719

There's not my point. My point is no players use that method because when you play with a large amount of vills, that method becomes too tedious.

Because not a lot of players use that method, I can't see mods changing anything.

The reason bigger accounts don't tend to use that method is because it is extremely inefficient when you get a lot of vills (which I would say you really start feeling around 50-60)

DeletedUser1500

I agree...there is no way im marking farms or even looking at the reports for 200 villas worth of farms. That would 1000's of reports a day. Just have to roll with it.

DeletedUser2041

I just mass click and hope i get resources... I mean by the time i hit a village and my stuff comes back another player would have probably farmed it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1500

I mean by the time i hit a village and my stuff comes back another player would have probably farmed it again.
...and that is a fact!

Last edited by a moderator: