• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Favorites Icon Color

DeletedUser

Could you please add a greater color differential between the "Favorite" setting ON and OFF?

I am on Google Chrome and cannot tell the difference between the two modes.

Perhaps a "White" star when OFF and a "Gold" star when ON.
On my browser they are always gold color, just very minor differences.

DeletedUser645

I use chrome as well, and the difference is the box around the star. The box turns green when you have it selected, and remains that tan-ish color when you don't.

DeletedUser

To me it all looks the same. Put it up to being color blind. The colors are too close together for me to see any difference.

DeletedUser645

I was afraid you'd say that... I even had it in the back of my mind while typing it like, "Hey, this person is going to be color blind".....
Yeah, I'd definitely say that would make things more difficult.. For now, the only advice I can give is to click the star, then go to favorites to see if it actually went there.. May be a little more time consuming, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Well, all it really needs is a little more contrast. Most color blind can tell differences if there is enough contrast between two colors. As I mentioned previously, a "White" star indicating "OFF" and a "Gold" star for "ON" is a good contrast. If you want to change the box, make one of them a much darker color (IE "Dark Brown"). Two colors such as "Dark Green" and "Light Brown" are actually very close in contrast and can be difficult to tell apart.

DeletedUser1260

Or like on the reports the difference of the Blood drop and the Flag. Maybe no star and than add a star when marked favorite.

DeletedUser1260

I know when a game depends on colors it is harder with some things to see for those that are color blind. I would also like to suggest tabs on the reports section so the reports physically move to a favorites tab to help them be easily retrieved for further use. That could also work for the map option that allows you to save certain players you want to view on the map.

Anyone else that is having the same problem as Modran jump in and give your suggestions we want all to have a level playing field.