• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

February Battle Reports

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date

DeletedUser2702

Please post your February battle reports here, for the Struck by Lightning monthly competition.

Battle reports will be ranked by most provisions lost by the posting player. Battle reports may be either attacks or defenses. Top three players win 500/400/300 crowns. Posts must show date of the battle, plus we must see the complete casualty list from the posting player. Posts must also be made within the month of the contest.

DeletedUser1465

feb losses.PNG
Not sure how to make it say the date instead of today, but today is 2/7/2020

DeletedUser2848

Welll dont think I'm beating motown.. lol

Attachments

• 20200209_112711.jpg
    20200209_112711.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser2702

To bad this isn't provisions killed

Battle reports will be ranked by most provisions lost by the posting player. Battle reports may be either attacks or defenses. Top three players win 500/400/300 crowns. Posts must show date of the battle, plus we must see the complete casualty list from the posting player. Posts must also be made within the month of the contest.

DeletedUser2848

Yea I think he gets that..... probably why he said "too bad this isnt" hahahaha

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
I think this meets your contest parameters. It shows the date (Feb. 18, 2020), the attacker, and the provisions lost. I can't show the more detailed view in just one screen capture. I hope this is ok.

6E377921-CAA3-4A8B-AC95-C75E6655F1EE.jpeg

DeletedUser1465

correct me if i'm wrong but can the losses not be other peoples support? just making sure i understand for the future

DeletedUser2702

Losses are what is shown in the summary line, motown.
I only really needed the second post, yeskhaleesi. We need to know who attacked who, the date, and your losses.

Condolences and congratulations to cokky, minimums and motown21!

1583282175304.png

DeletedUser1465

Sorry, i don't think i was very clear in what i was asking. do the units lost need to be your own units, or can units from an ally lost defending your city count towards your total?

DeletedUser2702

If you are asking if you can add two reports together, then no.