• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DeletedUser1201

Well, for one thing where is the Winter Calendar?

I got a notification ingame that there was an advent calendar to check on the forum? But neither I nor my tribe mates can find the calendar.

DeletedUser1154

its under competitions, but it isnt working, it says this day has already passed on everything

DeletedUser526

YEp everyone of them say this day has passed. SO far it is a stupid calender if you want that feedback.
You should get the bugs out before you post thinngs .

DeletedUser61

The answer to all your questions was within the post itself. When does the official day for these competitions start? December 1, 2015. Today being November 30, 2015 you would not have access to any of them because they have not yet started until the 1st of December.

DeletedUser61

Email works perfectly fine. Please do not continue to create spam.

DeletedUser

Email works perfectly fine. Please do not continue to create spam.
Go to your post at https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/winter-calendar-part-2.1201/ and click on the email address. Look at the address your email client is about to send a message to. Note that "2.com" is missing from the end of it. The link in your original message is not working correctly because the forum software this site uses has a bug where it does not recognize that domain names can contain numbers, so the auto-linking stops at the '2' in the email address. You will need to edit the post and use the BB Code Editor to fix the link. Until then, users can manually add the "2.com", copy n paste the email address, or use this link: christmas@team.us.tribalwars2.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you gave the answers along with the winners.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you gave the answers along with the winners.

Agreed. Maybe even a little bit of an expanded answer, like for number 2, instead of just the final answer. Maybe in the format

Code:
Winner: Player Name
Question: Blah Blah Blah Blah
Answer: Blah Blah (Explain for multiple part like #2)

DeletedUser61

Agreed. Maybe even a little bit of an expanded answer, like for number 2, instead of just the final answer. Maybe in the format

Code:
Winner: Player Name
Question: Blah Blah Blah Blah
Answer: Blah Blah (Explain for multiple part like #2)
For those that participated already know the question so the answer will only be posted.

DeletedUser

The question & answer posted for day 4 on the winners list is not the one I saw. The question that came up for me said something about walls crumbling. Ram was the answer as it destroys walls, the Catapult destroys buildings.

DeletedUser

The question & answer posted for day 4 on the winners list is not the one I saw. The question that came up for me said something about walls crumbling. Ram was the answer as it destroys walls, the Catapult destroys buildings.

You can destroy walls with rams and cats. The reason it was catapults is it also talked about buildings being destroyed but the Chapel being safe, which is the one thing the catapult can't target.

DeletedUser

Strange, the description for the catapult says nothing about destroying walls. Where is the bug tracker for this game?

DeletedUser

Strange, the description for the catapult says nothing about destroying walls. Where is the bug tracker for this game?

Description states it destroys enemy buildings. This would be inclusive of walls in theory. Plus I think the wiki gives a more detailed description