• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

DeletedUser61

https://en.wiki.tribalwars2.com/index.php?title=Catapult says nothing about walls or the Chapel.

Perhaps that is why they changed the riddle midday.
I do not remember riddle changing and more than 98.9% of the players all got the correct answer.

Win 1500 CROWNS for just referring a player to participate in the Winter Challenge. Please make sure within the email that they tell us what player referred them along with their IGN.

DeletedUser

Here is what I get in place of the calendar:
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is usually caused when the server needs SSLv3 support, which has been removed.

DeletedUser61

Please check or use a different browser works fine with Chrome:

Day 6:
06-12-2015
When was InnoGames founded?

The answer may hide in our help pages. Searching is key

DeletedUser

When you use cats on a village, walls are on the list of what you are able to target.

DeletedUser984

I like the puzzles and have been trying to get my tribe involved, too :) One thing that might be nice is to make the current day's block bolded or something for easier spotting instead of hunting for today's date! Or a different border color like is done with past days.

DeletedUser

took me 12 days to find the calender as the mail said advent calender not winter calender should have at a minimum included a direct link to the event in mail to make things simple. . then disappointment grows as there is one daily prize if u beat out all others who answer the question .
wish i had never gotten the mail in the first place .

DeletedUser

Mmh could we get the calc for the last riddle? (12.12) seems strange that noone got it right and I dont know where my mistake was.

thanks.

DeletedUser

Yea same here! I've already messaged Coolnite7 about it.
I know we aren't supposed to post answers here, but because the day has already past and 'the answer' is already given:

Church level 2 calc:
100*(1.05*0.61*0.99)+0+10 = 73,4095
Church level 3 calc:
100*(1.1*0.61*0.99)+0+10 = 76,429

So I think he used the wrong church level for the calulations or the faith of the churches has changed. But I could be wrong too I guess, using a wrong formula or something like that.

DeletedUser

Ha at least I wasnt the only one with 73.4 xD
Seems like either he did a mistake or the wiki is wrong.

DeletedUser

So whats going on now? The winners post was edited

Day 12:
You are attacking in a village where you have a church at lvl2, you have 1% misfortune, moral is 61%, your tribe has invested 5 skill points in weapon mastery.

What´s the value ofyour attack modifier?

Answer: 73%, exact value: 73.4095
Winner: No one had the correct answer.

But I definitly sent an email with that answer so its just plain wrong that no one had this answer.

DeletedUser

More people sent that answer I assume. I too sent a mail with that value. I think it just needs to be properly updated by the right person responsible. Days 13 and 14 also will come online then, so we'll just need to have patience ;)

DeletedUser984

What happened to the Christmas Day referral competition that was part of this as well?

DeletedUser984

What happened to the Christmas Day referral competition that was part of this as well?

So in addition to this, are some of the riddles changed during a given day? Some of the riddles I'm seeing on the main thread (with the winner announcements) are different than the ones I've sent answers for. Specifically for the grandmaster one and nobleman one the riddles are different than when I read them.

DeletedUser

So in addition to this, are some of the riddles changed during a given day? Some of the riddles I'm seeing on the main thread (with the winner announcements) are different than the ones I've sent answers for. Specifically for the grandmaster one and nobleman one the riddles are different than when I read them.

I agree the day 17 riddle was definitely not what is posted in the thread, though the answer is the same.

As for yesterday, day 20, that was the riddle I read, but that was pretty ambiguous. That easily could have been the Paladin or the Grandmaster, especially since a Grandmaster doesn't give faith only strength in battle, where as a Paladin gives both through statue level 5 and weapons....Any way we can contest that answer, considering the right answer definitely should be Paladin based on the "faith" portion.

DeletedUser61

We are currently looking into this as well as it should have been what was posted in the answer section.