• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Filters in village sorting

DeletedUser534

When sorting through villages I like to mark my villages as provinces, but there is a problem. If I select A Province it tells me all the villas in A Province which is what I want, but if I select Offensive Villages AND A Province it gives me EVERY Offensive village I have marked and the villas in A Province. This makes no sense because these are filters. What I want to do instead of being told every offensive village and A Province villa I want to know every offensive villa that is in A Province. I don't want to know about the B Province offensive villas if I did not ask for them. It does this in overview also so I can't even properly sort things. I just wanted to ask if filters would work like a filter.

A Solution I can think of that should not be hard is if I select multiple filters it will only show villages that have at least both of these tags(or what ever amount of filters you selected). If a villa does not have both of the tags (or what ever amount of filters you selected) then it does not show it.

I hope what I am asking for is reasonable and I am sure other players agree with what I am saying.
Thanks for all of your time.

DeletedUser1260

Combining the filters instead of adding them to the list. I see your point. This will make it easier to get what you need in the drop down list more efficiently.
Anybody else have some thoughts on this?

DeletedUser255

I am fairly sure I suggested this a while back on the en forums, or maybe it was just blurted out somewhere in a comment, either way I'm hoping to see this function soon as it would help greatly.