• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Final Chapter - The Beginning of the End

• Thread starter DeletedUser2390
  • Start date

DeletedUser2390

Hi, just checking in to announce 'The Beginning of the End' for LIT/OTA.

Within the next 4 weeks we will see a HUGE progress and lit will lose grounds on all frontlines and all areas. They ll probably barricade themselves on the rim for a last stand so it ll be fun to use LIT as a punching bag.
Heres a map of the current situation for your reference Static MAP 6th April 2018.
map_www_us30_a03f4464715e51af8e2cf6e7104bb7c6_15230164789320.png

Im happy with how the world developed and happy that bizmoneys/bladerunners MRT strategy did not pay off again.
Wish all sides to have fun ! Enjoy!

DeletedUser2534

Well, here's the reason they are going to wind up losing people...it's not because they can't play (a few of them can) but it seems Biz's idea of winning is invite loyal people then kick them so they can't have a coop to protect themselves.

biz1.jpg

biz2.jpg

DeletedUser2390

I didnt get your post Evil. Does that mean he made you disband your tribe to lose your coop so that Elite can attack you? Or what does your post mean. If yes that'd be a really scummy move.
But perhaps i didnt get ur story?

DeletedUser2534

Yeah, he had us disband our little tribe we had, sent us invites to join then just a few hours later, kicked us from tribe just to screw our coops.

DeletedUser2534

Was a loyal member; got kicked..can confirm Evil's truths.
They had a 72 hour NAP with RND (at least I was told it was only 72 hour NAP) and were planning and setting up all the attacks the whole time. I was asked to attack cokky, when I asked about coordination message or squad message, I was told "we'll add you to it tomorrow" (yes, that should of been a warning signal) but I'm one of those "loyal to my tribe" type players.....and then was kicked out at 3:34 am server time and sent that message about kicking me and no coop.

Am I pissed off......yes, yes I am......am I a nasty enemy to have......yes, yes again I am......I'm already short, why poke the bear and make me mad? lol

DeletedUser2158

lmao that sucks. But your friends are still in elite no?

DeletedUser2521

no, got the ole boot as well. The co op thing doesn't really bother me at all. and this is going to sound really petty, but its the resources in our old tribe levels we had originally that bothers me.

DeletedUser2521

it makes sense in hindsight that it was a plan to throw us off our game. I started about 3 weeks behind the rest, so soon as I came out of protection, they tried to get rid of us. so when that didn't work, they talked us into joining, which we figured was because they weren't moving us, but we weren't moving them, and since we are right on the front line between them and random, and random didn't want to talk with us, it seemed like the move to join. I am also kind of upset I wasted a few hours reading some of the most conflicted and inaccurate forums I have seen in a while.

DeletedUser2534

lmao that sucks. But your friends are still in elite no?
Nope.....now my goal is nothing but revenge, to see him without a tribe. A lot of the players in there were good players......but to have a leader like that where it's better for you to just keep quiet and not interact with anybody and do as he says exclusively......nah mate.....ewok don't play that way, we are loud and noisy and mean little creatures.

DeletedUser2547

Interesting...
doesn't make much sense though since you automatically lose coop for 7 days on quiiting a tribe (am i right, im not sure)
he didn't need to send the invites

DeletedUser2534

Interesting...
doesn't make much sense though since you automatically lose coop for 7 days on quiiting a tribe (am i right, im not sure)
he didn't need to send the invites
Correct
He did it just to a be ****

DeletedUser2521

well, if there had not been invites, we wouldn't have disbanded. but if you had a devious mind, you might think it was a great way for them to use our troops to take a city for them. or maybe they just couldn't take it by themselves. who knows?

DeletedUser2158

Join The disinherited. they are a cool tribe and youll get y our perks back

DeletedUser2534

My main point in continuing to play this game is to see BIZ tribeless on the rim crying like a bit....errr.....baby

DeletedUser2547

arguably, the drama seems to be better than the game somedays lol
if only we could have more