• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Final Chapter - The Beginning of the End

• Thread starter DeletedUser2390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My main point in continuing to play this game is to see BIZ tribeless on the rim crying like a bit....errr.....baby
Someone of your caliber would never be able to do that. Quite a few of us are loyal to Biz and will continue following him in multiple worlds due to his skills.

DeletedUser2390

Someone of your caliber would never be able to do that. Quite a few of us are loyal to Biz and will continue following him in multiple worlds due to his skills.
sit down corndog. u were not a factor on en30 and left while crying like a baby. just the same as biz/bladerunner on en32.

I wonder what skills your talking about, the skill to abuse players and to hug everyone around him?

But anyways thanks for your input. Now crawl back into your hole. Thanks

DeletedUser2534

Sweetheart, you don't know my "caliber" ......you've never teamed with me, never seen how I play, never seen how my troop builds are....the only thing you latched on to was I dared *shock, horror* to talk down about your precious Biz/blade/wtfever .........it's a game...but when someone specifically asks me if I plan on being loyal to the tribe and not switching sides and I agree and they boot us just for laughs......that isn't a leader, that's a wanna be who only has the game to make them feel like they are better than what they are.

You say you are loyal to him because of his "skills"..........What kind of leader demands you send him resources so he can build up while letting his tribe mates struggle? What kind of leader boots an active, contributing tribe mate just because they want their village? You're "loyal" to him because he crowns up a tribe and the tribe level makes you "loyal"

DeletedUser

map_www_us30_5ee79fc21c0002155645f05e9c30a5e2_15236161473286.png

Anyone else seeing the Mediterranean made out of OTA villages or is it just me. Those blank spots could be the two seas, a little to the left of them is greece, and right next is itally haha, then we have africa as that blue pack below it. :D