• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Find Kingdom Rankings?

DeletedUser

I feel like a noob for asking this - but for the life of me I cant find the way you're supposed to locate kingdom rankings. I wish I could click on the landmark and there would be a "Kingdom Ranking" next to "Province Ranking".

DeletedUser394

Kingdom Rankings...

Click on rankings at the top right. Then click on filter for the drop down menu. Click Kingdom and choose your Active Kingdom.

I have noticed it doesn't actually have all villages in your kingdom. According to what I read a Kingdom is everything with in the river boundaries?

DeletedUser

I know. I can't choose the kingdom though if I don't know the name of it. All I know is my province name, not my kingdom name. Heck, if they're the same thing, then my kingdom name doesn't even show up.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Choosing your "Active Kingdom" is automatically placed at the top of the Kingdoms list. Depending on which village you are in, that will change your "active Kingdom".

DeletedUser394

Along this same line, there are a number of achievements for the Kingdom ranking, and World rankings that are not active?

DeletedUser406

Tokano;n2978 said:
Choosing your "Active Kingdom" is automatically placed at the top of the Kingdoms list. Depending on which village you are in, that will change your "active Kingdom".
I am able to get my active kingdom, but the problem is it doesn't show a lot of the players within the kingdom so I'm imagining this is bugged?

Tokano

Not a Mod
It automatically sorts players by their amount of points within the Kingdom. You may not be noticing certain players.
Granted, with how buggy this game is... It could be an actual bug. xP What world are you playing on? I'll investigate and see if there is an issue.

DeletedUser406

I am playing eremitage on the US server. I know its pretty new so I guess they're still working out the kinks. I understand it sorts them, but right now it shows I'm #1 in my kingdom when within the water border there are players with more points than mine.

DeletedUser394

trevpoloking I'm almost positive that those are not the borders of each kingdom. As I am on a border of a kingdom with out a river near me. I know this as no one in the province south of me are in the rankings, but 7-8 provinces N, E, & W are.

Tokano

Not a Mod
trevpoloking;n3111 said:
I am playing eremitage on the US server. I know its pretty new so I guess they're still working out the kinks. I understand it sorts them, but right now it shows I'm #1 in my kingdom when within the water border there are players with more points than mine.

DericDraco said:
trevpoloking I'm almost positive that those are not the borders of each kingdom. As I am on a border of a kingdom with out a river near me. I know this as no one in the province south of me are in the rankings, but 7-8 provinces N, E, & W are.

Yeah... The Wiki is a liar. xP
Those are supposed to be the Kingdom boundaries, but they aren't. I forgot about it after all this time that it was just normal to me to disregard that.

Colonel A

Spearman
The WiKi states that Kingdoms are bordered by the rivers. This is definitely not true. I did a little searching to determine what kingdoms I am in and what my rank is in each kingdom. What I discovered is that I am currently in 12 provinces , of which 11 are within one river. These provinces are in 4 different kingdoms. My 12th Province is across the river from the others and is in the same kingdom as the provinces that border the river.

How can we determine what provinces are in which on the 100 kingdoms? Is there a set number of provinces to a kingdom? How can we determine what kingdom a vil is in before we conquer it? Can someone put accurate info in the WiKi regarding Kingdoms?

Thank you.

DeletedUser406

From what I remember reading, and i think its further up in this post. The river thing is bugged and it hasn't been fixed yet.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Can someone put accurate info in the WiKi regarding Kingdoms?
Being part of the Wiki Team, I can assure you, we try to keep the information in there as accurate as possible. If we were to change the Wiki to suit all the bugs in the game, you would be reading completely different articles. xP

When reading the Wiki, just keep in mind that it reads how the game is supposed to work.

DeletedUser

I can't find the rankings anywhere. I'm new and I'm using an iPad. Are iPad users limited to fewer features of the game? I also can't access my tribes forum or the world map (largest overview)

DeletedUser406

I can't find the rankings anywhere. I'm new and I'm using an iPad. Are iPad users limited to fewer features of the game? I also can't access my tribes forum or the world map (largest overview)
iphone and android, but iphone especially, are a bit behind on the updates

DeletedUser645

However, ranking should still be available. They're going to be under the tab that looks like a medal.

I play on my iPhone as well as my PC.

DeletedUser

However, ranking should still be available. They're going to be under the tab that looks like a medal.

I play on my iPhone as well as my PC.
Yes, found ranking on my iphone. Its just no where to be found on my ipad.