• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

.....First World to close...

DeletedUser491

soooo lets just see some stats....
1. What top three worlds have the highest percentage and closing potential
2. what top three worlds have highest points and BP per top 3 tribes (compared to other worlds)
3. What are the top three point -players from each world look like compared with other top three players (compared with points and BP)
most may think it is early worlds that will close first but i am not so sure.....
if any of you could make some sort of spreadsheet or data that would be cool thanks ;) (maybe add some opinion in there tooo ;)......)

DeletedUser1260

Thank you for your interest in this KLuv and I have a message out to the community manager to find out these stats, so I can create a leaders board on the closed worlds. I hope to have this information in my hands by next Monday and will then update every Monday until the world closes.

DeletedUser491

i like competitions and to see what tribes are really the best it only makes sense to see their stats and how close they are to winning :)

DeletedUser

Use TW2-tools to see this xD They still have the last data from the closed worlds.