• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Fix "End Game" portion of Wiki please

DeletedUser255

This was admitted to be a mistake from the planning phase that it shouldn't have been listed before there was even a glimmer of it being actionable, but it is still being worked on so while it might not be worth removing, maybe suggesting to the Wiki team that a disclaimer on the page might avert any confusion or doubt.
With the concept still in the concept phase, the team (wiki and forum/game alike) will have very little info on schedule for the feature.

DeletedUser

To date there is still no hint on the Wiki page that this feature is "NOT YET IMPLEMENTED". There are "hints":
The endgame has to be prepared well within your tribe if you want to be successful.

So like a fool I was keeping "End Game" in mind with my play style and expansions.. (being mindful of the river boundaries, etc)

Now on US5 it's >80% to one tribe (fortunately the one I am on) and everyone is basically ready to just be done with the map. I would have used a different plan had they made it clear that "End Game" was a "we hope to do this". It's really a bit dishonest, or at least making promises that aren't likely to be kept anytime soon. I am only asking for a simple Wiki edit to be HONEST about the status of it..