• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fix issues

DeletedUser2835

The web version is broken. There are loading issues around messages, loading issues when you try to load the game, broken queue on the side that has been pointed out. Stability issues with the servers. Random"private route" popups. quests staying there done when there not.

There are issues with IOS and android, such as not implemented feature, crashing all the time, logging you out and so on.

My question: What are the devs doing? Can we get a major overhaul or a major rollout of fixes and changes? Do you guys test your code? Do you guys internally test the game?

Why is it so broken across all the realms, devices and even on browser?

DeletedUser2657

I 100% agree with you when are we getting some serious updates?

DeletedUser2852

I am on the world Xenophontos Monastery I was getting reports on attacks I have done and now I am not getting any reports at all.
Can someone please take a look at this please.
I had to reset my game and now it is still not giving any reports I have been doing.

DeletedUser2835

They need to more then look at your issue, they need to seriously consider the impact of these bugs on there ever shrinking player base.

DeletedUser2852

Ah I guess with 40 or 50 players on the world I am on is shrinking then?
I hope the folks who work on the bugs look at it that way.

DeletedUser2835

There should be hundreds of people playing per world

DeletedUser2852

I understand that. I was just making a statement that in the one spot I was in I only seen maybe seen 40 or 50 people around me.
Most of them was not growing very fast but they were working on their villages just like I am.
I am just statteing that when I hit Barb's and othr villages I was not getting any reports from doing such thing.
I was hoping that someone can take a look see on this topic.

DeletedUser2702

I know for a fact that there are bug fixes in the queue. Some of the bugs listed above are being addressed. I am unfortunately unable to promise a particular release time. I will let you know more when they firm up a date.

DeletedUser2852

That is all I ask for someone to take a look see. :)

DeletedUser2835

I ask for a lot more then “let’s have a look see”

DeletedUser2852

Who has been working hard on fixing the bugs I thank you.
I just seen my reports are working again for the now. :)