• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cannot Reproduce Flashing Attack notification

DeletedUser

I realize that this isn't a bug as much as something set up that is a little glitchy, however, When an attack is less than 15 min or so away and starts to flash in the Overviews window, it spends twice the time away as it did visible. Because of this, it was very hard to see the information in the notification. if the timing was reversed, it would most likely work much better.

I use Chrome and Firefox. It happened in both, but seemed more noticeable and pronounced on the computer I use with Firefox.

DeletedUser645

It flashes in the overviews window?

Try clearing your browsers cache to see if that helps any.

DeletedUser465

This does happen from tiem to time with lots of incoming

DeletedUser255

This was reportedly fixed with 1.22, if the update has not yet taken place please let us know if it still occurs following the update.

DeletedUser

As of right now, I have no incoming under that time limit, so I won't be sure if clearing the cache would work right now.

DeletedUser

It's a timing issue-- I just waited up to see if it'd happen and dozed off in my chair. I woke up and I already had the report. I have, like half a dozen more coming in, but not for a few hours. If I can catch one at the right time I'll post here again. I'm sorry- I tried ....2am here..

DeletedUser

I haven't been attacked since, so I would have to attack myself to check. Should I?

DeletedUser645

I'm not going to recommend attacking yourself. That decision is solely yours. This will remain in the archive, so you can revisit this post, and add more to it as need be.