• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

For aesthetics only

DeletedUser1785

I know this isn't about how to make the game easier to play or more difficult but I was wondering if it was possible for the backgrounds to have more detail to them. I doesn't have to be much but staring at the same screen while farming gets pretty boring. Have a small random bird or I don't know (a dragon maybe :D) fly across the screen would be cool.

DeletedUser

Try clicking on the 2nd villa lady a lot she turns kinda devilish

DeletedUser

I know this isn't about how to make the game easier to play or more difficult but I was wondering if it was possible for the backgrounds to have more detail to them. I doesn't have to be much but staring at the same screen while farming gets pretty boring. Have a small random bird or I don't know (a dragon maybe :D) fly across the screen would be cool.
While i would love this.... ummm this game is lagging enough don't you think?

DeletedUser1785

We could always make the nobles look different in a way to decrease the lag enough to add in the little birdies... ;)
Like make his pic a whole black and white image with red angry eyes and a scepter. like a ghost or something.... I dunno. I don't make games I play them.