• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Answered Fortress Endgame

• Thread starter DeletedUser1478
  • Start date

DeletedUser1478

Hey it is my understanding the fortress endgame isn't in the game yet, is this true? Also if it is do we have ETA or time frame on this feature, is it in testing or just planned development so forth.

DeletedUser825

There feature is not implemented as of yet. As far as we know this feature is in development.

DeletedUser1487

When it comes out...dang...what a day that will be.

DeletedUser

Think we all will be busy playing Half-Life III or Kingdom Hearts III that day >.>

DeletedUser825

Half-Life 3 is confirmed So hopefully we will wait that long :D

DeletedUser

Now i direction you to kingdom hearts III, confirmed like 10 years ago.

DeletedUser465

Well KH III has a release date, the others, not so much.

DeletedUser

They have a vague easy to push back release date.. i think it is 2017 now

DeletedUser1177

The fortress Endgame is till in development. As soon as we have a date for its release, we will post it here in the forums, in the announcement section.
I hope they go gold on this soon. It was the biggest reason I stuck around and got hooked on this game. Just expanding to grab villages to gain percentage points really lost its luster.
A "capture the flag" style feature such as that of the fortress within a kingdom really adds a mechanic that is interesting. As the wiki describes it, the fortress mode is certainly something to look forward to.
-Ron