• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fortress

DeletedUser

I've got a quick and simply question, that should honestly take a developer a few seconds to answer. WHEN IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE GETTING FORTRESS ADDED!
Review Fortress information here!

That post was made almost a year ago. With the amount of money players are dumping into Inogames, it shouldn't take a year to bring an already well thought out plan into action...

DeletedUser1260

We can understand your frustration coldog and we play the game also. So, you have to remember the game is still evolving and still in open beta. That has not changed in the over a year that I have started playing. So, they are putting into action segments of the game at a time, plus changing and developing the suggestions made by the players. This is a process that all of us are going through. The next year will bring more additions. I am sure the community manager will be making some kind of an anouncement at the end of year of what may be in the works for next year.

DeletedUser

We can understand your frustration coldog and we play the game also. So, you have to remember the game is still evolving and still in open beta. That has not changed in the over a year that I have started playing. So, they are putting into action segments of the game at a time, plus changing and developing the suggestions made by the players. This is a process that all of us are going through. The next year will bring more additions. I am sure the community manager will be making some kind of an anouncement at the end of year of what may be in the works for next year.
there are 5 servers on US that are in the high 60's to mid 70'% mark at owning the servers. That's jut US. Not including the other 10isg countries out there...

DeletedUser1260

Yes and more world on other servers. We have added several changes to the game thanks to the players that have put in suggestions.
I am sure we will find out more in the coming year. Like I said I have played longer than a year and I believe that the Devs thought that a world would last longer in the original process of the game. In fact I can remember a post that they thought with the setup a world could last years.
The original end game calls for the ownership of provinces not just number of villages in a Kingdom. So each kingdom then would get a notice that end game would start and a fortress would then have to be built in that kingdom.
Each world has a multitude of Kingdoms and 100 provinces in each the last I knew, and that you would have to have a certain percentages of kingdoms with fortresses to win the world. So you see it will change the whole dynamic of the game once it is implemented.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to state that from a legal point of view the game is NOT in an open beta, or at least not without being in breach of both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store TOS, so that excuse doesn't really cut it. I am sure the devs, like any good coding team, have a working timeline. Though those timeline projections often change, they should be able to give us a rough estimate...

Last edited by a moderator: