• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Forum, Messages or Outside Chat?

DeletedUser

Just wondering what people use for tribe communication. I know in games like this people use different methods. In my experience in other games, using an outside chat application is very useful and can help with organizing attacks and support. Since I've started playing TW2, I notice that a lot of tribes are actually utilizing the in game forums and messages. Does anybody use Line, KakaoTalk, or anything like that?

DeletedUser825

Many of us use skype for out of game. I know some others use team speak.

DeletedUser

Ah ok. That's cool. I never used team speak though. Is that an app?

DeletedUser255

Skype is a very popular IM for Tribe applications. On Tribal Wars it was a general expectation to join a tribe that you had skype. The last tribe I applied to there I actually had to figure out their skype to get an interview.

DeletedUser

I've heard of people doing things like that in other games. I think it has a lot to do with wanting to decrease the risk of spies in tribe that might be there to cause confusion.

DeletedUser1260

Takano I knew you were an international interpol "Most Wanted Man" :p Why else would you be so afraid to have your text read?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'm gonna start calling you Zeltino. He could never get my name right either!

^^ I don't wanna start down that rabbit hole though, Jade. It will inevitably lead into a debate about how the Constitutional rights of the People are being violated by the obscene political power over-reach of the oppressive tyrants we call "Congress"...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser255

.exe files aren't allowed on the forum, Tokano gonna get in trubbbleeee :p

DeletedUser61

Please do not post any type of .exe files on the forum even if it's considered a joke.

Thanks