• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Free complete button not working

DeletedUser2039

Clicking the finish for Free Button not working without a reload. displays resources amounts are different than actual message

DeletedUser920

Your best bet is to put it in a support ticket so we can see your system and work the problem.

DeletedUser2131

I've run into this issue on Android mobile. The button doesn't seem to work from the main screen, and I have to actually go into the HQ to complete.
Then again, I could just be missing the button.

DeletedUser1989

I've found that happens usually when I've had the page open for a while. I think the timer goes off or something. It's like the system loses the count.

DeletedUser2319

I have had the same issue. Also lately I have noticed my reports and messages screens will fail to load properly if the page has been open for awhile. They will show up like they are empty. Reload, and it works fine.

DeletedUser773

So is it, just a way to slow us down, or is there a good reason why players can't relocate their nobles if they have academies built in the targeted villa...I understand, it just sucks! Or am I doing something wrong. The relocation option is new. might be missing something any help?

cokky

Berserker
Relocating troops is a huge change in strategy as is if we allow nobles to tranfer we open a whole other Pandora's box of potential strategic issues.

DeletedUser773

I know It would had been mayhem, Lol, Well, the old fashion way worked to, "This game rewards patience." I remember someone saying. :)