• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Game Forgot the Alphabet

DeletedUser1046

Since the maintenance this morning and the addition of the new feature(which is awesome by the way!), my game no longer understand the Alphabetical order it's supposed to go in when you click the arrows to swap through your villages.
This problem is making it impossible to go through my village list by normal means as my game will hop from halfway through my a villages straight into my D villages, completely ignoring my B villages, and then there is one village in particular that the game is now super fond of and just keeps returning to that one and totally ignoring about half of my villages when I try to hop through them by normal means. This is making farming and maintaining my villages a lot slower and more difficult to do as I literally can't use the arrows to swap through all of my villages now. o_O

DeletedUser1046

It's also worth noting that I didn't have this issue on Alnwick, but I am having this issue on Leeds.

DeletedUser1046

I'm also having this problem really badly on us9 Igreja.

DeletedUser920

Thank you for letting us know I checked on US6 and there does not seem to be an issue, would you please clear your browser cache and lets see what happens?

DeletedUser1500

Cleared Cache. Restarted computer. Lost all my presets. Issue still exists on US13. (Its actually worse now) The resource deposit is no longer working.

DeletedUser1046

Related to this issue I believe, when I go to mass mint coins, the villages there are listed way out of order, so I can't find the ones I want to leave out of the mass mint easily with over 300 villages. >.<

DeletedUser

Yep :(

They added my amazing idea... and than screwed it up :O

DeletedUser

I'm only on Alnwick and I cant use the arrows anymore either.

Having a hard time with the overviews too for some reason.

DeletedUser1046

It's gameside, have about 15 tribe members on Igreja reporting the same issue. =/

DeletedUser1177

I had the random-village issue earlier on US9 but a refresh solved it. (Chrome)

DeletedUser

I am not addicted... I have and can easily close this game and not come back XD

DeletedUser1046

I am perfectly capable of closing this game... to sleep.... but even then it keeps me awake worrying about it. >.>

DeletedUser1179

We do hear your guys and gals frustrations and believe me we feel them too since we too play the game.

DeletedUser61

We apologize for the issues regarding this current update and the developers are working to correct and improve TW2 with update 1.51. Please be patient and these issues will be corrected.