• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cannot Reproduce Game Freezing

DeletedUser984

I've found that while using two different versions of chrome (on my personal computer and one on a public computer, believe a 64-bit ver and a 32-bit ver but could be wrong with that), that my game will occasionally freeze (only tested US6 but doubt it's world-specific). It won't refresh the page so have to close the tab and re-enter the URL in a new tab (I find that if I just close and ctrl+shift+T it tends to work temporarily, then freeze again).

The freezing exclusively seems to occur when descriptions pop up next to my mouse on mouse-over of various options. I seem to get it most commonly on sending attacks and in the tavern. For sending attacks, when I mouse over an officer and the description pops up next to my mouse. For the tavern, when I mouse over a countermeasure and the tooltip description pops up next to my mouse.

DeletedUser984

I have not yet, I will give it a shot and post back if I run into more/fewer problems. I didn't think it was my computer based on having it occur on both computers, but perhaps need to clear both caches!

DeletedUser984

Cleared cache and was able to get the freeze to occur within about 1-2 minutes of re-opening TW2 and just moving my mouse around the tavern window. This time it didn't freeze with the tooltip open though (will occasionally happen but haven't been able to pinpoint the difference yet).

DeletedUser984

US6 - Forte de Sagres. Haven't really been playing other worlds so not sure if it's world-specific.

DeletedUser984

two different versions of chrome (one on my personal computer and one on a public computer, believe a 64-bit ver and a 32-bit ver but could be wrong with that)

DeletedUser645

Try using a different browser to see if that helps at all.

DeletedUser984

So I've been trying to use IE and although it moves at the pace of a snail, I have to say I haven't been able to recreate the freeze. So possibly a temporary fix (will continue to test it).

DeletedUser645

Okay. I use chrome, and have had no issues with this myself. I'll continue to look into it as well.

DeletedUser1031

I also have seen this freeing issue a couple times a week on Win10 and Chrome.

kndea, what is your link speed to the internet, I live in the country and am stuck with 2-3mb dsl....

DeletedUser984

My internet has been quite spotty recently (but also had the issue occur on a public computer with pretty great speeds/reliability). I actually haven't run into this issue in a while though.

DeletedUser1011

that sounds like slow internet as you might be doing to much on your cp and public cps can be very slow as they have far to many apps on them for school uses. no matter how fast they are.