• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reported Game Lag TWX-15592

DeletedUser1500

We have had some general convo on this and it is worthy of a bug post. Even if just for actionable information.

1. Bug description
: When launching attacks, even from multiple cities or significant time spacing, the attacks still land out of order.
Example 1: Noble train. Launch the bulk of your nuke with a noble. Wait 15 secs and launch the next noble, etc. Even with a level 25 headquarters, the additional troops/noble randomly land in front of the clear nuke.
Example 2: Incoming times appearing in overview and villa info screen with arrival times. There have been multiple instances where the attack will land 10-20 minutes before the displayed arrival time.
These are more extreme examples. Not the craziest, but there are more subtle scenarios as well.

2. Browser and version: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
3. Realm: US13

Tokano

Not a Mod
I know a lot of people have been talking about attacks landing out of order and I experienced it myself just last night. Now when I play the game, I make sure to clear my cache and cookies. This makes sure that there isn't any previous corrupted data isn't being used when I start up the game.

Another thing I do is ignore that Windows 10 put Microsoft Edge on my computer.
Using Google Chrome is your best option. Firefox comes at a very close second.

DeletedUser1500

I was using Google Chrome when the 3rd and fourth noble hit 30 seconds early. While you can attribute some lag to a browser based game, that is beyond lag. There has to be some flawed code logic hiding in there somewhere, or its pulling a data element off a query that isn't the best solution.

DeletedUser2041

I'm having the same issues still if not worse, takes my account about a minute before it inputs chat logs into the tribechat as well as when I'm trying to build something it takes forever to add them to queues then tells me "your queue is full you cannot do this".... Getting a headache from all this.

Farming is the absolute worse with this issue right now.

DeletedUser61

hmmm... As I have tried to duplicate this I am not able to do so. I am using Google Chrome. I have logged into your account Kinben and also experience no issues. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser like Firefox or Chrome? Any other browser I'm not sure it's optimized for TW2.

DeletedUser2041

I use Google Chrome. I noticed a lot of other players online in us16 experience "Connection Issues" during the gameplay, it pauses the game for about 10 seconds then comes back online. Occurs maybe once or twice every hour.

Tokano and others can probably clarify this.

DeletedUser61

I use Google Chrome. I noticed a lot of other players online in us16 experience "Connection Issues" during the gameplay, it pauses the game for about 10 seconds then comes back online. Occurs maybe once or twice every hour.

Tokano and others can probably clarify this.
The developers have been made aware of the issue. I don't want to rule it out if you guys are experiencing this but for those that are this should be corrected within next update. I apologize that you guys are experiencing this and I'll continue to keep you guys updated. The Ticket number for this is: TWX-15592

DeletedUser2041

Thank you Coolnite, glad to see developers are trying with bugs/errors.

DeletedUser1500

Not sure what is going on with the issue, but I am seeing it happen still. Just had an noble that landed 26 seconds after the clearing attack hit 1 sec before. So 28 secs early total.

DeletedUser734

I've got level 25 barracks and just launched 4 nobles, the second noble which I launched 5 seconds late was scheduled to land before the 1st noble which had a nuke with it...

It's rapidly becoming impossible to time attacks with this. I have to give 10 seconds between attacks just to have them land in the right order.

It's almost as if the discipline just isn't going up with barracks level.

Also, for bug testing it's worth noting that when this happens to me, I'm usually launching the first noble manually (typed in the number of troops) and then the next 3 with hotkeys.

DeletedUser1500

I have done all kinds of variations of this. Bottom line: Its broke.

Here is what I think though...the issue is in the middleware on the request controller and/or transaction server. There is probably a logic flaw in how it processes incoming transactions as they queue.